The future

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
The future

Okay, I've been thinking about the games a lot recently and been thinking of what is likely to come out soon (I am thinking of things that haven't been confirmed yet).

Firstly, GSDS (Gold Silver DS), the fire red and leaf green of Johto, I dtrongly believe it will come out and we can finally see Silver attacking his father (Giovanni, in FRLG, a grunt comment's that Giovanni has a red headed kid, and in the manga it is actually displayed prominantly). There is hidden technology already in diamond, pearl and battle revolution to be compatable with GSDS, and many theroise over the names, and the mose popular are, DuskGold and DawnSilver (TBH I don't like them, they're too much like digimon) or Pokemon Golden sun and Silver moon (from pokemon opening 3, OK!, I like this one and usually call them as such).

Secondly, the third instalment of DP. The mascot is going to be Darkrai, Giratina or Mesprit (due to anime and DP storyline, I think mesprit), If Darkrai is the mascot, then it'll have a non-event legal way of obtaining it, any other thoeries?

Well, these are my views, discuss :)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I liked Hoenn the best, but never actually was able to get the Jhoto games... So I don't really have a valid comment as to whether or not they were good. So, I'm all for them being released on DS! I mean, I haven't played them yet! I NEED TO!

Anyways, since RGB had Y, GS had C, and RS had E, DP need something else as well. I doubt it'd be Darkrai, though, unless it's going after the movie. It's probably one that can fit the trio, being a Dragon/SOMETHING type with similar start arrangements and moveset types. I'm too lazy to look it up, though, so I'm gonna just leave it at that.

Afterthat, though, I hope the next game has something we all want... more Eevee evolutions! XD

Though, I hope they add a LIGHT type. I usually get both versions, one being my main version, the other my Six Elements run.

Originally in RGB, it was set up like:

Fire - Fire Types
Water - Water Types
Earth - Rock and Ground types
Air - Flying Types
Light - Psychic Types
Dark - Ghost Types

I'd have one of each type on my team. However, the addition of an actual Dark type threw a monkey wrench in that. A lot of people then agreed Ghost and Psychic types were more or less opposites (at least where I lived), but Dark isn't exactly an opposite to Psychic... The only reason Psychic holds its place in the Light slot is due to the Ubreon/Espeon situation...

Meh, maybe it's just a me thing, though. I still say Electric won't work for light, though. That, and the fact that it's overrated.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Hasn't it been officially said that they aren't redoing Gold/Silver/Crystal?

StelarSX

Jack In!
You've seen a remake of every region but the Jhoto Region. (Sinnoh doesn't count!) Oh and...there's a Espeon or whatever it's called. That's a Physic Type.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...I agree, Sinnoh =/= Jhoto.

However... only Kanto has been remade. There's no remake of Hoenn, after all. And the main four are the only ones I'm aware of.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
as for the names i think based on the carts it should be

golden sky for Ho-oh because it mostly in the sky
silver ocean for lugia because it resides in the ocean

and for a crystal if we get one crystal water for suicune

G

GaustKaizer

Scipio;31702 said:
Hasn't it been officially said that they aren't redoing Gold/Silver/Crystal?

I think they are doing Gold and Silver for DS. I saw the promo package from some kind of magazine before:confused:

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
The word is Johto.

And I'd expect the Diamond/Pearl hybrid to be called Platinum (Because they TOTALLY missed the oppotunity when they named Crystal) with Lucario as the mascot, because it completely and utterly deserves its own cover.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Meh. It probably is Johto, which means it's actually Jouto...

Similar to how Sinnoh is actually Sinnou...

But who cares. We can claim typo as far as I care.

Anyways, getting back on track... What do you think the next Eevee evolutions will be? Because we KNOW that they'll keep coming until we run out of types.

I predict... Drakeon and Steeleon...

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Role;31858 said:
Anyways, getting back on track... What do you think the next Eevee evolutions will be? Because we KNOW that they'll keep coming until we run out of types.

I predict... Drakeon and Steeleon...

They add new eevelutions every EVEN generation (0th being the first, the card game). But I say a poison eevee (I doodled one ages ago, it looked like eevee but with bat wings and fangs) and a ghost eevee, not doodled yet.