The Cybeasts (My Fanfic)

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
*bump* UPDATE! I have my Internet back, so I'm posting the first 3 chapters here.

[links no longer exist]

Chapter 4 is kind of a mess now, so I might take a while to post that one up.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Chapter 4... finally.

*bump* UPDATE: Chapter 4 is finally out!

Here's the link:

[link no longer exists]

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
...yeah, I use a lot of those. They get less after the first few chapters, though. I'll have Chapter 5 up in a few days, but I might be held back due to exams.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
*bump* (huh, no bumping required... my post is already at the top. Oh, whatever!)

UPDATE!

Just to tell everyone, I'm making a new fic. It's titled, "A Story of Forte", and entails the entire story about how

I'll have chapter 01 posted soon. It was originally supposed to be a miniature thing, but I can tell that it's going to grow to "beastly" proportions later... it might just become an entire history about Tadashi Hikari and Dr. Cossack! (I have no idea what Dr. Cossack is called in the Japanese manga, so I gave him the title "Kossaku-sensei". I also have no idea what his first name is, so I invented a new name for him. I'll change it if need be.)

But after this, I'm going to post all my work on fanfiction.net. Look for entries under the pen name [no longer exists].

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
*bump* update with two new fics!

[links removed]

Okay, so the first one is "A Story of Forte" (currently writing chapter 16), which is basically a chronological history of the events that happened, with scenes in between.

The next one, (a startup) is "The Cybeasts", which is an attempt to remake the entire storyline of the Beast/BN6 story. (It's not even an adaptation this time, it's just a complete remake.)