Thanksgiving: What are you thankful for?

What are you thankful for?

• Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Significant other

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Food

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Having a home

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Health

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Education

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Wealth

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • DATS.us

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Nothing

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TuxRug

Retired
Thanksgiving: What are you thankful for?

Before I continue, if you oppose or simply don't observe Thanksgiving, please be nice about it.

It's Turkey Day in the US, so let's see what we're thankful for!
Your choices are not limited to the ones in the poll; feel free to elaborate in this thread.

I will start. I am thankful above all for my wonderful, beautiful fiancé. I am also thankful for my family, the fact that I've gotten so many scholarships and grants that I'm basically being paid to go to college, and of course, I am thankful for my friends, including the ones here at DATS.

Who's next?

Magna

Already had thanksgiving because of being in Canada, and what a lucky day today, it's a snow day today when I'm supposed to be in school, and I have time to work on my project due tomorrow, which has a long way until it's finished, so I am very thankful for this =D

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Meh. I was thankful to actually have a holiday off work. Spent the day in my PJs with my parents watching movies. AND I don't go back to work until Monday.

Happy American-invasion-mass-turkey-slaughter day! .. We had ham.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Uwa, I have so much to be thankful for. Time to give back what I can.

Happy thanksgiving :)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Well I'm mainly thankful for being able to spend some good ole time with the loved ones... my grandparents... my aunts and cousins..

Also, I'm thankful for the fact that my neighbor survived his attack.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I'm mainly thankful for my grandmother. You have no idea how much love I have for her. I consider her my mother, if anyone can understand that.

She kept me with her, when my biological mother couldn't take care of me. She's had me since I was 2 days old and counting. I would have been dead if it wasn't for her, because I had a hole in my heart when I was a baby. She sat up nights on end seeing if I was breathing, etc. I reckon I did *die* a couple of times, but she either brought me back somehow or took me to the hospital quickly.

I'm thankful for her.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I am Thankful for my brother and my friends.

My brother always helped me through all the troubles i had while i was young, and when i argued with my Parents.

I'm also Thankful for my friends. Especially Kelly, she has helped me through soo much.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Im extremely thankfull for the people in my life who love me. They give me strength, and made me who I am.

Health, my belongings, my home, my God, and while we are at it, DATS.us :3

Edit: lol, people are more thankfull for DATS than anything.

shindo.hikaru

Im extremely thankfull for the people in my life who love me. They give me strength, and made me who I am.

Health, my personal effects , my residance, my Religion, and while we are at it, DATS.us :3