Taxes are nice....

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Taxes are nice....

I'll start at the beginning. About 2 months ago i got a letter from Revenue and Customs. They wanted my P45 from my old job and my p60 from my current job. So i sent them, got em sent back last week.

Today i got a letter from them, opened it and to my suprise there was a letter and cheque for £293 pounds, i had paid too much tax so had a refund!!!

So i'm well pleased, and it's only a couple of weeks til i go away so bonus!

So Mr. Taxman can sometimes be nice.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I've always gotten a Tax Refund, since I always had a big amount of taxes taken out of my check for the year, and I do charity, and I have a student loan I pay interest on during the year, so I guess that's the main reason why I always get something back.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Dear lord, that's a huge sum of money @____@

I wish I had a job in which I could get taxed and then refunded. ;__;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i think that came from when i was on Job Seekers Allowance (basically just enough *or so they say* cash to get by on when you're searching for a job here)

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
w00t. That's what I do every year.. get the most taken out that way I get money back at the end of the year. This year I got $600.. though my parents lost $300 on theirs. Apparently after you turn 24 you're no longer concidered a dependant... go fig ;p

Magna

lol, and I just watched that Family Guy episode about tax refunds recently.
Congratulations Vande \o/
/me pets Mr. Taxman
Good Taxman =D