Tales of Vesperia official release date

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
Tales of Vesperia official release date

I'm not sure if anyone here is a a Tales game but I played every tales game I could get my hands on since the tales of destiny series. I recently found out about the Tales of Vesperia release for the xbox360 and it got me so excited to finally play but the release date keeps changing. Does anyone know the official release date for this game? Is anyone else interested in this game besides me? I'm just curious because I feel that this game is getting no attention because there doesn't seem to be any real advertisements for xbox360 rpg games which I feel is a real tragedy because this game looks really interesting and it has my favorite character development in a 2D type of environment. What can I say? I'm old school and I prefer the days when there was anime movies in rpgs to show special scene instead of 3D graphics.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
You should play the "Atelier Iris" games, then. (Though they're considerably shorter.)

I'll most likely buy the game too, if it's released in Europe, since I very much love the only "Tales of" game I played so far (Symphonia). I already have four more waiting.

That would be a reason to buy a 360.

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
I actually played this atelier series but it is a bit short and I feel that the stories needs better character development and storylines like the tales games. Even though the character design for the characters of the Tales series are pretty similar, the stories for the games are always interesting. :3

GSR

That one guy
ToV is due for release on August 26, as far as I know. I'd love to pick it up but I have no 360.

Guess I'll just have to wait for ToS2.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
lol my friend and I love the Tales series so much, he actually went out and got a 360 just for the game. XD Of course we'll definitely pick it up.

I don't have a 360, this game makes me want to go get the cheapest one just to play this game. But I have a wii so I can play ToS 2 :)