Subaru/WarRock Shippers!

GSR

That one guy
I'm honestly surprised it took you this long.

Also, on a totally-unrelated note, can there be subforums within subforums? The 'ship' groups are make up half the groups with forums. >_>

RollEXE

Out of curiosity... what does 'shipper' stand for or mean?

On topic: this is freakin'ly scary..... an FMian and a human?!?!

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
RollEXE;49620 said:

It means someone who is a fan of the two together. It comes from the word relationship.

Wiki's description: "Someone who supports a fictional romantic relationship, usually on the Internet."

"Shipping, derived from the word "relationship", is a general term for fans' emotional and/or intellectual involvement with the ongoing development of romance in a work of fiction. Though technically applicable to any such involvement, it refers chiefly to various related social dynamics observable on the Internet, and is seldom used outside of that context.

Shipping can involve virtually any kind of relationship — from the well-known and established, to the ambiguous or those undergoing development, and even to the highly improbable and the blatantly impossible. People involved in shipping (or shippers) assert that the relationship does exist, will exist, or simply that they would like it to exist."

More on that here.

But yeah, that's about the only reason I don't go with War Rock X Subaru XD I do like Cancer X Misora though, but not War Rock X Subaru...however, if somebody had to be with Subaru besides Luna, War Rock is tied in second on my list with Tsukasa.

Trivial

RollEXE said:

Since i'm a crazy guy and love hilarious things, i support them ^^

I had joined, but i haven't made any post here

Well, since their wavelength are matched each other, i believe they know each other well ^^

Draco Ryuu

RollEXE;49620 said:

actually RollEXE War-Rock is an AMian it is mentioned in the last coupple of episodes of RnR

Emi-hime

Draco Ryuu;50474 said:
actually RollEXE War-Rock is an AMian it is mentioned in the last coupple of episodes of RnR

It's also mentioned in the game, just either way, it's a Wave Alien with a Human, which was the point of the comment. ^^;

Trivial

Just have a wonder out of my mind

So, how does War-Rock understand Earthlings's language? FM-ian are never goes to Earth before, right?

Emi-hime

Trivial;50477 said:
Just have a wonder out of my mind

So, how does War-Rock understand Earthlings's language? FM-ian are never goes to Earth before, right?

They spoke with it at the beginning and the brother band was in some English. Maybe they learned it from the Space Station incident. After all, it took place 3 years earlier >_>

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Trivial said:
Well, keep in mind the AM sages helped Earth develop its radio wave technology, so maybe within the Denpa atmosphere of the satellite they attacked, the FM-ians all adapted a new language, like we download codecs to our media players.