Story ideas

Pojo

Story ideas

Ideas for the story go here, we have to find a middle ground so everyones happy. I personally would like to have a story without past references to other seasons, as for digivices, im not sure.

_Z-mon_

If I may be so bold as to suggest my idea again..
There is a military commander that wishes to merge the real world and the digital world. He wishes to do this in an attempt to make his child "whole", but there is the benefit of being able to rule over this new world as well. He tries to use the chosen children as pawns in this endeavor.

So what do you guys think?

_Z-mon_

I just got a new original idea.

In this one, 5 or so years prior to the game, thousands of children around the globe discovered a program on their computers. This program sends them all to the digital world, where they end up finding their own digimon and go on adventures and what not. Meanwhile, everyone in the world is panicking over the sudden dissaperance of so many children. They eventually discover the digital world and digimon, but are incapable of doing anything about it. All they know is that these creatures have stolen their children.

The game starts with the return of the children who are accompanied with their digimon. The only thing is, while the families are happy to see the children again, the look at the digimon as a threat that must be destroyed.

So the catch of this story is that instead of fighting evil digimon, they are up against regular people, in some cases their loved ones.

So um...what do you think of this one?