Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Stitch! 02

[DATS] Stitch! - 02 [XviD][C12E30A0].avi
File Size: 149.30MB
Release Date: February 11, 2009
Trigger: !stch02
Torrent: Click Here

A bit of backstory for this series... when it was first announced, Mend wanted to do it. Mend, by the way, wants to do just about every kiddie show out there.

I told him no.

He begged, blah blah blah, long story -> short, I told him that if he found some help... I'd do it. Well, he found some help but decided to do it under a different group. And then when that group refused to really do anymore, he turns to me again D:

So I put Nexus on editing, timers on timing, zero_hunter on encoding, and I start to typeset. Woot. So we get a revised copy of ep1 out, and PRESTO. 3000 downloads -o-

But after that, Mend gets in a fight with his dad... and now he might get kicked out. :( So we might be losing a key staff member. We'll still be working with the lovely translator... but dunno how well it'll all work out. ^^;

Ep3 is waiting on me (school -o- i hate it) but should hopefully come later this week, or early next. I'd guess... weekend maybe?

Anyways... here's your fourth day of releases! Look for either Fireball episode 12 or Kuroshitsuji episode 5. Depends on if Ryan's doing okay. :S

Release thread

Thanks DATS, it's a good show and worth watching so far :) imo not as good as the orginal US version but still good.

(waits for suitons daily "this isn't kuroshituji either" post :p)

Kamon

It is so awesome that you are doing this show :D
I was so sad when M-L didn't release another episode :(

TonyTH

Hello there! I'm so happy you guys are doing this series. I'm an huge Stitch fan. I love all four movies and the cartoon we have here. I love anime as well, and was very excited that I'd get to see the little blue guy some more. Then, more time passed, and I realized anime fans don't like Stitch like I do, and it probably wouldn't get picked up.

So, a major thank you from me to all those involved! I'm so happy to be able to see this. I look forward to more, and you've totally earned a fan for starting this project!

~TonyTH