Starting a little project...

Yagami Taichi

Starting a little project...

So I've always been thinking that it's hard to get a hold of Digimon related downloads. Well, for me it was. I haven't watched Digimon in about 4 years, and I suddenly had an urge to get a hold of it.

I know you can grab each season from torrents, but I found it rather slow, and it took me around 2 days to finish Adventure.

I was thinking of uploading every Digimon series to Megaupload (or possibly another source) I've only got Season 1 at the moment, and it's got annoying Toon Disney logo's in the corner, but at least is HQ.

All I'm wondering is if people would actually WANT this? I'd probably throw up a small Digimon page on my hosting and have links to every season, plus all the manga.

I know a few people from another forum I visit are interested, but a few people isn't enough to motivate me to upload gigs of files.

Yagami Taichi

Yeah, I mean the dub. Trust me, you'll notice the difference between a 72mb file and a 175mb file. The quality is much better.

I'm just one of those people that hate shoddy quality episodes.

Also, I never knew about that site. Pretty informative, thanks for the link! :D

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Yea... the quality from Digimon Spirit is really bad ;_;

But i prefer JAP Raws like Magna said :p But not everyone thinks that way... i mean, look at Rein. :p

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
This thread is not a raw vs dub one, don't turn it into one.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Personally, I have all the dub episodes so far, so I might be willing to help out. I'm sure people would like to be able to download the dub as well! Especially if someone can get Data Squad sub fast.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Just don't get caught out by legalities.
I know somewhere i going to do Data Squad rips so we should get those at a nice quality

Yagami Taichi

It shouldn't be a problem.

Also, Data Squad is Digimon Savers, right?

I remember watching the very first episode subbed, was pretty good.

But aye, like I said, only downfall about the HQ episodes is the annoying Toon Disney logo, but there's not much I can do about that.

I'll be happy to go along with the project pretty soon then. Still not sure if I'll use my own hosting (I've got 400gig of space and 3600tb of bandwidth), or I could host it on MU..