Something wrong with the RnR vB style?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Something wrong with the RnR vB style?

I've been using the Ryuusei no Rockman vBulletin style on MSIE 6.0 (not the 2.0 version for IE7) for a couple of months now, and only over the past few days I've noticed a gradient image refuses to load in. My browser window mentions a file called Rnrgb.png. Also seems when I try to post sometimes, the continual desire by the server to load this file gets in the way and my post won't go through until I hit the submit button a second time.

It's probably just me using dial-up AOL that's causing this, but I wanted to be sure.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Get rid of AOL. It's the worst browser in existance, and costs you an arm and a leg.

Get firefox and a cheaper service. And a gmail account rather than an AOL one. Trust me, AOL is just a rip off.

TuxRug

Retired
There are a couple of issues with the old theme and IE6 for some people... Most people just don't get a transparent banner background, but idunno.

According to Pawitp (in IRC), a couple vbulletin things were changed and, being my first script, I had accidentally used a bunch of coding shortcuts, which broke when the changes were made. Your symptoms match what my coding mistakes did. Pawitp has fixed my errors, so let us all know if the skin starts working better.