Something I found amusing

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Something I found amusing

Well, not really amusing.. more like frustrating beyond belief D:<

Today I was poking around Capcom's US site.. and was rather appalled at not only the quality difference between the Japanese and American site, but also at how... inaccurate some of the information was, especially concerning that of ZX. For one thing they call BOTH Vent and Aile boys. Since when did this come about? There's also a bunch of other things with screwed up information and whatnot, but the Vent/Aile thing annoys me the most >_<
I have to wonder if Capcom is even trying. The CoE versions of well.. EVERYTHING obviously don't do anything to disprove that they care about their fans :/ (Or at least not looking like total retards). The lack of proper translations/dubs and edits make me wonder too, plus the fact the original Blue Bomber isn't even MENTIONED anywhere on their silly little Megaman site..

Another thing that I was wondering about was Ryuusei and why it and EXE get so much more attention from CoA. Though it's my least favourite spin off of the series I have nothing against it, but when EXE was around you didn't hear hardly anything about the Zero/X series and now that Ryuusei's here ZX seems almost completely ignored everywhere but Japan. :/ Is it me and my imagination or does anyone else feel this way?

Infinity-X

遊んで火災、痛い
Its probably because EXE/SF are exactly what you said, spinoffs. There unique to the Megaman showcase which is probably why they get more attention then Zero/X/ZX/ZXA.

GSR

That one guy
The fact of the matter is, EXE was Capcom's big chance to get a whole new audience for the MM games - and damn, did it work. It was hugely successful all over the globe, and it revitalized a series that was somewhere around its sixth X game. But even that couldn't last forever, so they dropped EXE after 6 and continued with Star Force, which appeals to generally the same crowd and brought the series onto the DS (not counting MMBN5DS.) ZX and ZXA were more in the way of pleasers for the old crowd, who didn't want to see classic MM dropped. I personally loved ZX and can't wait for ZXA, but the fact is EXE/MMSF really sold much better than the other MM series, so they're getting the royal treatment.

Not that I don't like EXE/MMSF.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Capcom likes to jump on the money train, and with EXE and RnR both receiving, in essence, episode-long game commercials produced by ShoPro every week, it's the easy choice to make.

Not that they don't want to sell ZX, just that they'll get you into it after you fall in love with the "anime" games.

cncko

Zero...
And another thing i beleive is that EXE and SF is an anime, so they are shown and attracts attention, but Zero/X/ZX/ZXA they dont have an anime that they can help sell the games. so they help sell EXE and SF to get even more sells and not advertasing Zero/X/ZX/ZXA that have lower chance of sellin...

PsstBehindU

Zero/X/ZX/ZXA are old school spin offs, which cause 2 things to happen. 1 The games get bad reviews or get an avarge rating, 2 capcom gets the die hard MM players to stay loyal. If they play their hand right they can attract more fans with EXE and SF and still have the old school players happy at sametime. Its pretty shrud if u ask me

GSR

That one guy
Now what I want to see is Keiji Inafune finally get the green light for MMLegends 3. And don't give me any of that cell phone minigame bullshit, I'm talking third game in the trilogy here, on the Wii or DS. Do. Fucking. Want.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I want something to tie in either MM with MMX or MMX to RMZ: MM9 and MMX9. I'd be more interested to seeing MM9 though. I consider the X series over, but there's a few lose ends that never got tied up. ;_; Or if all else fails I'd like to see the Elf Wars X talked about in the Zero series. <_<

I haven't finished ZX:A yet, but maybe a sequel to that? >>;

The Sixth Kakorat

'I think you got slightly off-topic at the end there'

So we can curse? Bet it.

Capcom has long been id'ed has a moneywhore, so it makes sense that their JP site is better than the US site (since Im pretty sure their main income comes from Japan, but I could be wrong). Its the same reason why EXE went to 6 games when it really should have stopped at 4 (except 5 was pretty good since they FINALLY changed the game mechanics somewhat). I thoroughly predict Ryuusei being pimped out for at least 4-5 games, but hopefully each one will bring a meaningful change to the series (I haven't played Ryuusei 2 since I dont want to spoil myself, but is there any major changes except the style changes?).

Trivial

Hmm... in my opinion, we know that around these years, Capcom had released both for the X Generation (RnR, RnR 2), and Z generation (ZX, ZXA)
I guess it has some comparisons meaning

ZX and ZXA are both 2 dimensional gameplay of Rockman games
While RnR and EXE 5 Twin Leaders are RPG which is 3 dimensional gameplay

ZX and ZXA were not ignored.
Imagine like this, if ZX goes for a good income on the selling, Capcom will continuing this series
And the answer is the release of ZXA which proves that ZX is good on the market

Goes to RnR, or EXE 5 TL. They are both for DS Platforms
Maybe, RnR was better on the market so, Capcom decide to continue on it
Why EXE being stopped then?
According to the story, EXE ends at EXE 6. Don't know if there'll be EXE 7
But, i bet that the booming one at that time is RnR since public doesn't always want a replay of the same series

ZX and ZXA are good games, very unfortunate that there is no anime for them.
RnR is also great
Capcom doesn't ignore them
Maybe they want to keep the Action RPG fan to be still on the market of their games, but also want to keep intact for the RPG fan to be still on their game buyer list.