Some of Kage's ceramic pieces...

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Some of Kage's ceramic pieces...

So, i have a ceramics class and I thought I'd just share this... piece with ya guys. >_> I think it's kinda horribly done but I was doing it without a reference. More to come if people want to see my other crap. XD

This isn't it BUT.... Recognize it?
115-1599_IMG.jpg

And... for the one you should check out...
116-1603_IMG.jpg

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I wish I could've done better. T_T; I DO like how the flash from my camera ACTUALLY made the red glass look nice. It looks really sad up close and IRL. >_>;;;

... I wanted to make a clay SNES WHOLE console... console, controllers, and cartridge.. >_>;;; It's bad enough I did a plaque for the "power" symbol. <_<;

But... thankies ^^;

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
omg, dats logo and controls in ceramics. rofl XDDD Neat~~~

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Splash;1060 said:
omg, dats logo and controls in ceramics. rofl XDDD Neat~~~

This'll eat it... I made Poochama from Pokemon Pearl/Diamond.... >_> It looks horrible T_T; (I tried to make kudamon before... but I was thinking the tail might break off knowing the ceramics classes)

Magna

Kage;1068 said:
(I tried to make kudamon before... but I was thinking the tail might break off knowing the ceramics classes)

That would've been awesome, you should've made a lifesized one xD
You stuff is so awesome ;_;

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Johnzaloog;1071 said:
I like the controller one, it's SNES isn't it?
Yup 'tis SNES controller. I wish it looked.. better? >_>; My friend made an NES controller.

Magna;1169 said:
That would've been awesome, you should've made a lifesized one xD
You stuff is so awesome ;_;

Chances in my class was that someone would break his tail. T_T Also... I just COULDN'T get Kudamon's body hollowed out right so that Kudamon wasn't... stubby.