Slow Running

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Slow Running

The forums have been running major slow since the server down time, pitty any clues as to why?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i don't really visit the other sites - but i know from the server topic i am not the only one to experience slow running.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Well, two days ago i have some problems with GeoRockMan. Many times that site crash for me, after replying message (and i must post that message again) or when i'm trying reload. Sometimes DATS don't want load for me too.

Dorumon

Dorumon The Chosen One
Same thing happens to me .
Sometimes this site loads slow for me and others to of course.

Strange is if i ask one of my friends if they can connect to the site he/she can while i can't...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Oddly, speed seems back to normal on my end. But the past few days it has taken twice as long to load pages.

happycow

Yeah this happened to me too a couple days ago. I couldn't load some of the pages on this form and GRN was sometimes really slow for me, but ever since yesterday it's been pretty fast.

celestial_sacred

I use the quick reply panel and it takes like almost forever to load it out at times. Pages load halfway and stops as well. It started after the server downtime. It's still happening once in a while.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
celestial_sacred;27516 said:
I use the quick reply panel and it takes like almost forever to load it out at times. Pages load halfway and stops as well. It started after the server downtime. It's still happening once in a while.

Same here, same here.. Hell, same here.... Sometimes (rarely) it load quick but mostly not.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Turns out that we have a faulty network card, our server provider said that it will be replaced shortly

Siva (Support) said:
Network card is faulty. It will be replaced shortly.