Shibawanko's Japanese Spirit Episodes 01-02 (XviD) (h264)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Episodes 01-02 (XviD) (h264)

[DATS] Shibawanko's Japanese Spirit 01-02 [XviD][CDA35CD8].avi
File Size: 31.96MB
Release Date: April 12, 2009
Trigger: !sjs0102x
Torrent: Click Here

[DATS] Shibawanko's Japanese Spirit 01-02 [h264][85CA571A].mkv
File Size: 30.46MB
Release Date: April 12, 2009
Trigger: !sjs0102h
Torrent: Click Here

Credits
Translation: Altaeron
Timing/Typesetting: Koroku
Encoding: Umi
QC: Skr & Matze

Comments
Here's a cute new little series... in which you'll be able to learn about the Japanese culture.

Gorgeous artwork (though animation isn't exactly ground breaking) and learning about Japan... what else could an otaku want?

Notes are included in the ending credits.

pétalo

I'd like to thank you for the wonderful work you put into this valuable show... Too valuable to be stalled, IMHO ... However, I'm glad you seem to have recently put some effort into resurrecting this (rather too slow) project.

I got a hold of the first release only because I know a bit about how and where to dig for some torrents. I feel sorry for those who're having a hard time to find it, so I figured I had to let you know about the torrents invalid links in the first post.

So, please let me know how you'd prefer to be notified with the correction.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Most of our old torrents went dead when Scarywater went caput, and we haven't had any reason to revive them.

And sadly, it doesn't look as though we'll be doing anymore soon, as the translator vanishes quite often.

pétalo

I'm very sorry to hear about the vanishing translator; even more sorry to hear about more delays in this great project ... Oh, well ... I can only pray for you to soon find a dependable and sincere translator for this treasure show.
... "I wish I could talk Japanese and fluently" <-- *murmuring while browsing out of this thread*

pétalo

I might as well do that!

Edit: I just posted a Profile Post. I don't know any other way I can reach him with. Let's hope this helps.