Septimus Heap!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Septimus Heap!

I know a couple of us have read the books... so of course, a thread should be required <3

Wiki link

It's going to be a 7 book series, and 3 have been released. A fourth has been announced.

- Magyk
The book centers around finding Septimus really.

- Flyte
Big bro goes bad and Septimus must save the world.

- Physik
Septimus is sent back in time and has to come back to normal time.

- Queste
Ask me for a one sentence sarcastic summary when it's been released.

There are a lot of characters, and it's fun trying to keep everyone together with their weird names. There are people like "Esmerelda" and "Septimus" and "Snorri" and "Nico" and @_@ It gets to be confusing, but it's a fun little universe.

Warner Brothers has the rights to the movies, so those should start popping up as things to keep an eye on.

SOOO~ For everyone who's read it... thoughts?

August

Editor/Timer
Staff member
Ok, so, books 4 and 5 are out now so you should be giving your sarcastic one sentence summaries. You're a little behind. And yay! Septimus Heap is awesome!

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
lol

I've read the Septimus Heap series, I really like it~ The beginning was a bit slow, but once you got past that it was great.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the books. The hardbacks also double nicely as a lethal weapon.

RollEXE

I love this series. It's so awesome, and each character is really endearing. I love the way she constructs sentences and describes thing, and her abuse of capital letters. :p

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Oh gawd, the abuse of capital letters gives me a minor orgasm every time I read it. *_*