Searching for a digimon...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Searching for a digimon...

I'm trying to find a few types of digimon, but I'm having a hard time on my own.

I'm looking for:

A beast type line with Ice-Based attacks.
Some kind of line with Earth-Based attacks, though no real preference on type...

Lots of thanks for anyone who can find these for me! <3 They're the only ones out of the lines I'm looking for that are giving me trouble...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
A more developed than just that, Daimon. I did consider that one, but had issues keeping it using earth element-like attacks, and consistent with evolutionary forms, since many of the forms start using fire based attacks...

Mugen: Aren't those hybrids? I'm not doing a Frontier Fanfic... this is for my lone wolf-type character, which traditionally has some kind of beast/wolf like digimon partner (Gabumon, Renamon (sorta), Gaomon, etc...). They're also the one with the blessing of Ice, so I need something that fits that. There's also a severe lack of a Child and Ultimate form if I were to use that as a line.

Thanks for trying though.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
In Context of Card Game Alpha H-Hybrids are treated like Adults, Bs like Perfects and As like Ultimates.

So you want something that is Ice, not a Hybrid and a Beast ( best would a canine, in which catergory Renamon falls aswell being a Fox and Gaomon because he is a Dog)?

You are not going to reuse an old one? Because both Renamon and Gabumon can use rather Icy Attacks.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I know, but I'm already reusing Agumon and Patamon, and I want to try to AVOID a generic fanboy/girl fanfic lineup...

I know those two are available, but I want to avoid them if at all possible.

... Wait a sec...
Doesn't the renamon line have a counterpart? You know, a 'pallet swap', so to speak?

/me runs to wikimon again...

Oh, it stems from Renamon as well... Well, if I DO use renamon, I might... but Youkomon doesn't make me wanna, due to FIRE based attacks...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You could always use the Silver Versions!

(What is with people questioning Renamon's status as a Lonewolf recently? Heck, if they allow a Dog to enter the ranks, one should not question a Fox !)

Oh, I think I also found an Eart-based line:

Gotsumon-Golemon-Volcamon-PileVolcamon/AncientVolcamon.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Earth: ooh, me likey!

And who questioned Renamon's status as a lone wolf? Ain't that obvious? I mean, come on, the way Reika and Renamon tend to push the others away and do things themselves? LIKE A LONER?! Hello?

...And silver versions? Where? I have seen only Purple and yellow versions of that line! Link me please!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Role;42771 said:
And who questioned Renamon's status as a lone wolf? Ain't that obvious? I mean, come on, the way Reika and Renamon tend to push the others away and do things themselves? LIKE A LONER?! Hello?

Duuno who started it. Probably the same persons who used Fairymon's ( which was due to weakness ) and Sunflowmon's problems ( which were not due to weakness ) to claim that all the female Digimon are weak. And who claim that Angewomon was pretty useless during Adventure. Just a Guess.

Role;42771 said:
...And silver versions? Where? I have seen only Purple and yellow versions of that line! Link me please!
Fitting those Guys, there is a Silver Renamon as an alternate Outfit in Battle Spirit.

Problem is that there is no Silver Sakuyamon for this line.
How about her Miko Version?
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexsakuyamiko.shtml

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I, being a girl who can kick my big brother's ass, would have something to say about that stupid 'girls are weak' stereotype... >_>

Ah, I see... Hrmm... Still to... Flamey... By the way, I found a nice Ice version of Meramon... It's gonna be a friendship blessing evolution for patamon. ^-^

But random cool things aside, it seems hard to find much of ANYTHING that consistently uses Ice attacks... But I wanna keep to the lone wolf thing... and only MetalGarurumon actually uses Ice attacks in the Main Gabumon line...

This is really frustrating. Renamon would be good, but with Kyuubimon on, no more ice... I think it's Fire, Light, then... something. I don't remember much of Sakuyamon... C>

Is it odd that my favorite digimon of that season was Megidramon? I distinctly remember going "Eh? But Megidramon was cooler! Bring him back!" way back when I called Dukemon Gallantmon... ah, the Fox Kids days... those were the days... I miss those... they had The Tick...

Anywho, reminiscing aside this time, I will pretty much accept anything beast like now... It doesn't help that the game makes pretty much all physical strikes earth based... Especially since I think Stone/Rock = Earth, Physical = Non Elemental... So we've got a lot of choices that are solely dependent on how they look or the other members of their line...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Role;42835 said:
I, being a girl who can kick my big brother's ass, would have something to say about that stupid 'girls are weak' stereotype... >_>...

Girls....I like mine kicking Butt.

I have three female Roomies, all of them being able to kick my butt.

Thinking of that, besides Izumi, Digimon actually has no weak Girls. Lilymon is pacifist, but not weak. And in case of Yoshino it was because of a complex. And heck, did she become kick-ass after that!

Role;42835 said:
Ah, I see... Hrmm... Still to... Flamey... By the way, I found a nice Ice version of Meramon... It's gonna be a friendship blessing evolution for patamon. ^-^...

BlueMeramon? Freezes things and set them on fire.

Role;42835 said:
But random cool things aside, it seems hard to find much of ANYTHING that consistently uses Ice attacks... But I wanna keep to the lone wolf thing... and only MetalGarurumon actually uses Ice attacks in the Main Gabumon line...

This is really frustrating. Renamon would be good, but with Kyuubimon on, no more ice... I think it's Fire, Light, then... something. I don't remember much of Sakuyamon... C>...

In the Games they have a wider variety of attacks.

As for iC, how about SnowGoblimon->Hyogamon. Problem is that those miss Perfects and Ultimates to go with Ice.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Yeah, I know... Man, ice is annoying...

O.O

Panjamon... <3

Okay, lets see... It can come from Garurumon, which does have ice attacks (though not ice sounding... Fox Fire IS ice elemental, according to Wikimon...)

Panjamon lacks good evolutions for this...

I claim BS! The line now deviates away from WereGarurumon to Panjamon, then back to MetalGarurumon!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Guess that is why they made the Spirits of Ice the weakest set!

But yes, some elemnts, especially Ice are hard to get.

And yes, Fox Fire is Ice. It burns and it freezes. LOL!

garurumon_o01.gif

AgentDaimon

Actually both Human and Beast Spirits are Adult, as they Slide digivolve. Making Advanced Perfect, Z Spirit - Ultimate, and Susanoomon and the Ancient Ten Super Ultimates, in the class of Demon (V-Tamer)'s Super Ultimate and Arkadimon SU. Frontier just made Beast spirit seem stronger than Human.
So you could use, er, Gabumon as a Child, then Garurumon/Chakkumon/Blizzarmon as the Adult, then Panjamon as the Perfect, and use a fan-made/Regulumon as Ultimate level.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Actually it was once explained that a Human Hybrid is around the Power of an Adult, Beast Perfect, Advanced weak Ultimate.Zeta is around Ultimate. Susanoomon is officially called an Ultimate.

The Ancients are officially listed as Ultimates.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
No fan made digimon, sorry. Maybe you can use one in your fic, but I plan on using established digimon, for two reason.

One, easier to descripe.

Two, my artist and I don't have to battle over trying to see the same thing in said description.

Also... You REALLY don't check Wikimon out much, do you? There are only what... two confirmed SuperUltimates? Or was it three? I don't remember. But they've never existed outside V-Tamer, as far as I can tell.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Confirmed Szuper Ultimates are AlForceV-Dramon Zero Future Mode, Demon Super Ultimate, Arkadimon Super Ultimate.

Omegamon is considered a Super Ultimate in the Digimon Mini. Chronomon is also considered and Super Ultimate in both his forms.

Then, Omegamon X and Susanoomon are considered Super Ultimates in some Bandai Asia product. Omegamon X however only in the D-Cyber Version of Pendulum X 1.0 not in 1.5, which makes no sense afterall. One should also note that those list regular WarGreymon as "Champion", so I wouldn't give too much for that at all !

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Wait, they did WHAT?!

How the hell is Wargreymon a mere Adult level? They sure screwed up there. I bet they were bashed by the fans the second it came out. ^-^

Consistency is next to godliness, after all!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Let's say they were bashed by pretty much everybody. With the expection of Omegamon and Susanoomon Fanboys, who see the Super Ultimate Description as correct, but pretty much ignore the screwed up WarGreymon.

Srewing up, it's like saying Hello for Bandai America and Bandai Asia ( Not that Bandai Asia is not Bandai Japan )

Edit: Found something for Ice:

Gomamon's Adventure line, but with Vikemon at the End. Yeah, I know you wanted to stay away from the Fanfic Cliche.

Or:
Lunamon and her Line. Ica & Water & Darkness. Although a Lonewolf with a cute-looking Digimon might look a bit strange.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Lunamon's final form is one of the villains, and Gomamon seems water to me, not Ice...

Though, I think I might just pull BS here, bu substituting Weregarurumon with Panjamon. Granted, since it'll take a while for them to reach the Ultimate level, they might just have a stronger ice form stemming from Panjamon!

So, I take it that Bandai is full of inconsistencies?