Savers Plush?

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Savers Plush?

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but I didn't see any others that were well-suited to this topic.

I've been searching desperately for a Gaomon plush for months. For a while I resigned, assuming that it was only available to the Japanese and would eventually be imported to American websites and ebay. Indeed it was at animemate, but within 6 hours it was sold out. They don't think they'll be restocking it. Nothing on ebay either.

I just find it hard to believe that on the whole wide internet, NO ONE has this thing or any other Savers plush. Does anyone here know how to go searching for these things a little better? It's really frustrating to a fan.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
The only Savers plush I've seen in any reliable quantity is the Agumon that turns inside-out into a Digi-Egg and has a pocket on his belly for your iC (or in my case, for a smaller Agumon plush just to be weird). I got mine here.

You might also want to check Yahoo Japan auctions periodically to see if one turns up. I totally agree that finding newer plush is frustrating--I also try to collect Digimon plush, but Savers stuff is so hard to find it might as well be nonexistent. >.<;; I find myself hoping Bandai America releases plushies with their Savers toyline, but I doubt it.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Well I got mine and it was hard to get from here.
FujiTV
I will save you the trouble though, I asked and they will only ship to Japan, so I had to ask all my in Japan and lucky one of them was able to get me one, I am so happy that I got it.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Damnit, I don't have any friends in Japan. But...I might have friends who have friends in Japan. x.x I want that damn plush so badly. Since when did getting toys become so difficult? Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'm gonna ask around a bit, see if I can't get someone to help me out as an almost-my-birthday present.

DtD

[Z?]
Gaomon;5627 said:
Damnit, I don't have any friends in Japan. But...I might have friends who have friends in Japan. x.x I want that damn plush so badly. Since when did getting toys become so difficult? Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'm gonna ask around a bit, see if I can't get someone to help me out as an almost-my-birthday present.

Try Rinkya, they are a bit expensive...but you can try it.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
More specifically, you're going to want this page from Rinkya. It was a pain to find last time I tried looking for it. ^^;; You could also look into somewhere like Celga or Akibado, as they might be a little cheaper.

DtD

[Z?]
Airdra;5630 said:
More specifically, you're going to want this page from Rinkya. It was a pain to find last time I tried looking for it. ^^;; You could also look into somewhere like Celga or Akibado, as they might be a little cheaper.

I know someone who has used Celga. They are cheaper, but increadibly hard to use. I've never heard of Akibado, so I have nothing to say about it.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I kind of randomly found Akibado on accident, so...yeah, I have no idea how well it works. I've used Rinkya many times and been happy with them, though.

DtD

[Z?]
Airdra;5632 said:
I kind of randomly found Akibado on accident, so...yeah, I have no idea how well it works. I've used Rinkya many times and been happy with them, though.

I've used them once, it was expensive...but it was a good experience.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I searched through all the digimon results on Rinkya and all results on Celga, found nothing. :( I put in an import request on Akibado with a link to the fujitv product...maybe they can do it. Thanks for all the help, though. This has been hard. x.x

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
The Rinkya link I posted was a link to their shopping service--they do the proxy shopping stuff like Akibado as well as the YJ auction stuff.

DtD

[Z?]
Airdra;5695 said:
The Rinkya link I posted was a link to their shopping service--they do the proxy shopping stuff like Akibado as well as the YJ auction stuff.

Rinkya does proxy too? Cool...I wish I could order online again >_<

LucemonX

Oh man, I noticed the Gaomon plush on Animemate too. I would love to hunt one down. I'll have to check out those sites for buying stuff from Japan, too. ^_^