Saru 17

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Saru 17

You can expect at least another release today. I didn't release anything yesterday because I was thinking Ryan would get the Holic XviD ready, and we could release that. But uh. I didn't even get to talk to Ryan yesterday D: He was in bed by the time I got home.

And the XviD wasn't uploaded, so I figured it wasn't done. It might get released tonight if he gets it done... otherwise, Penguin 17. Or a trailer. We have two in the works.

[DATS] Saru GetCHU ~On Air~ 17 [XviD][AEC4AE5B].avi
File Size: 59.08MB
Release Date: March 26, 2009
Trigger: !sg17
Torrent: Click Here

Release thread here!

suiton

Banned
I know that this is off topic, but I was bored today and decided to watch your 2 released 5-2 episodes.

I noticed something wrong?

In Episode 2...

Euphemism for certain part of the body? Meaning what??

14:19
"Chi~"

Why was that translated to "Booob."? Shouldn't it be like "STARE~" Maybe the translator misunderstood it as "Chi Chi" which I'm pretty sure is "Boobs".

:rolleyes:

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
No, it's not a mistake.

Think about it, you stupid little idiot. Japanese is a very subjective language, and you can translate the same thing many, many, many, many different ways, depending on the situation.

Think about the phrase "itadakimasu". I've probably seen it translated 100 different ways - it is all dependent to the situation.

So srsly, until you learn Japanese yourself, STFU.

Suiton got banned again!? he isn't doing to well :p

I have my next japanese lesson tonight but I know enough to confirm that what koroku say's is right. One word can mean many things but more annoyingly (for me) many words can mean the same thing XD

Someone wish me luck please :3