Samurai Pizza Cats - Kyattō Ninden Teyandee

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Samurai Pizza Cats - Kyattō Ninden Teyandee

Anyone may know, where i may download Samurai Pizza Cats (Kyattō Ninden Teyandee) regardless of quality. Thanks in advance.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I found the first three eps of Kyatto Ninden Teyandee on youtube. I really wish that would get a DVD release. I want to see more of the original. I know I'd buy it, and who knows...maybe DATS could sub it.:p Nah, they have too many projects as it is now. lol

Anyway, I found this site years ago... www.edoropolis.org/spclabs2/Eps.html ...but they're just dub eps I think.

Edit: I was surfing, and came across something else there. You can go to their download section on the site's forum. There are torrents to eps in there. Don't know if they're active, though, and I don't think they're all subbed either. It's interesting. The last time I even been to this site, torrents weren't even common yet.

Sir Kibbles

I used to have a link that had all 52 episodes dubbed for direct download but I have lost the link. I'll take a look around and see if I can find it again.

Edit: Oh nevermind I didn't know that site already had all the episodes and it turns out its forums is the same site I was talking about.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Samurai Pizza Cats was awesome. A dub that maintained the humor of the original, rather than add it in.

::hugs video collection::

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
I mostly like a game from Famicom and soundtrack from it. But i thinked about anime too, so i ask about it.