Sailor moon Songs

Angewolf

Sailor moon Songs

I'm generaly asking for Direct Downloads of all of the Orginal songs from the Sailor Moon seris.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Angewolf;499 said:
I'm generaly asking for Direct Downloads of all of the Orginal songs from the Sailor Moon seris.
You could always go to www.sailormusic.net. The only downside is that the files there are in .ogg format, so you'll have to convert them if you want them in .mp3 format. Years ago they used to have everything in .mp3, but I think ogg files are smaller, so they switched over to that.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I know of one that's pretty good. Meimi-sama (I call her Digimon Music Queen since she's shared so much music) pointed me out to it. I could help you with it. It's a very easy program to use.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Why would you want to convert it back into mp3 anyway? Most player support ogg nowdays. (and the OSS reason)

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I'm on the laptop right now. The program is on my desktop, but I don't have access to it right off. I hope I can remember to post it up here, though, whenever I do.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Angewolf: Here you go...

dBpoweramp Music Converter
dBpoweramp .ogg codec (so you can convert .ogg files to .mp3)

After installing the music converter and then the codec, it's easy. All you have to do is...

-Right-click the music file that you want to convert

-Choose the "Convert to" option

-Choose what type of file you want it to be converted to (it'll more than likely already have "mp3 lame" chosen)

-Choose what you want the bitrate to be for the file. Personally, if the file had like a bitrate of say...160 originally, for the conversion, I'd advise keeping it at that.

-Make sure you choose where you want to save the converted file.

-Click convert

If you end up having trouble, just let me know.
Tcatomon: sailormusic.net has pretty much every song for the original Sailor Moon series imaginable, though, 'cept for bgm that didn't get onto cd. The site is also organized better than places like gendou.com.

Angewolf

Thank you very much SSJ for the converter suggestion and Tcatomon for suggestion does other sites aswell, thank you both ^^

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Yeah, OGG is a TERRIBLE file format for music.. same way as MKV and mp4 are bloody horrible video formats. mp3 ftw. They at least can be read in my car.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
For music, it's up to your opinion, but I generally say that ogg and m4a are the best lossy audio format. Don't count formats by compatibility, the world will never move forward if you do.

For video, avi is a TERRIBLE file format in a developer and packager point of view. It doesn't support multiple stream, variable frame-rate and is full of hacks to make it support something. Mkv on the other hand, is built for extensibility and feature. It supports multiple streams, variable frame-rate and many more.

Tcatomon

They might be lossy, but ogg wont play in my car CD player and mp4/a wont burn to a DVD/VCD without being converted into Mpg or AVI. So long as I can hear it and read subs I'm not big on the whole "oh, but I can see the mongoose in the background that's picking it's nose 100 miles away". And so far I've yet to find something decent to burn MKV to DVD without having to find the holy grail first. To me it's just not worth it.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Do you know that AVI also needed to be converted to mpeg before burning?
You can use what you want but I'm just posting the state of the formats right now. VCD will always be MPEG 1 and DVD will always be MPEG 2.
Everything has a format it's designed for and as time go on, newer format will become for common. It's not wrong to use older format but it's wrong just to say some newer formats are TERRIBLE while they are not.

Tcatomon

I know it needs to be converted..I burn plenty of DVDs. But fansubbers don't do MPG either. Nero burns AVI to DVD and converts it in the same process in about an hour. Why is that so terrible?

If you can suggest or find an MKV to DVD program or get OGG to play in a CD player or stereo I'm all for it. It may be the most wonderful thing ever invented but I'm sorry if I can't afford an iPod or something equally expensive just to listen to music. -_-

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I truly dislike MKV. I got the second Deathnote movie in that format. It drove me nuts, because I couldn't find a decent program to convert it to .avi so that I could burn it to DVD (my mother wanted to see the movie and a computer screen wasn't going to be an option [I hate sitting in front of a computer for movies too]). I tried and I tried, and I just couldn't get it right. One program worked, but, I couldn't get the subtitles to show up. It was just too much of a hassle. Luckily, someone else had the movie in .avi format, and I downloaded/burned that. Yeah, the MKV version did seem a bit more clearer, but .avi version was easier to manage.