Ryuusei No Rockman 3

Rocknote

Banned
Ryuusei No Rockman 3

The new Ryuusei No Rockman 3 will be released soon!

Subaru looks more serious in the wallpaper and Misora's face looks serious too like Subaru! Somehow their faces made me feels there will be have more new enemies to destroy their planet Earth.

And...Gonta is standing beside Subaru? This is the first wallpaper that I see Gonta is standing beside of Subaru. Solo is back too and he looks cool but I think he will be not the only one who looks cool now since a new cooler guy is standing behind of them.

New battles? New stories? We will discover all of them! Right? My monkey friends?

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
hey! what's with the monkey friends? XD

yup, all of them look more serious. And Gonta might help Subaru like how Luna help him from the previous game I think :confused:

And I was wondering the new guy there.....

rock subaru

Don't Mess With ME !
monkey friends ? that sounds funny :D any way you are right the new rnr3 sure will be cooooooooooool (subaru,misora and the other friends)looks so coooooooooooooool now every rockman fans sure be happy ^^ for this news

BTW I think that solo will be in rockman side in this season While there is a new character will show up can't wait for it ~.~;

reka-chan

M♥S eva foreva ~ !!
Just only one word that i can say is "COOL" !! XDDD *dances around*

I love the way they designed RnR3 site 8D. And the wallpaper is cool too but i think the style of that artist has been changed a little O__o ?

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
reka-chan;45683 said:
I love the way they designed RnR3 site 8D. And the wallpaper is cool too but i think the style of that artist has been changed a little O__o ?

I think it's the same artist that makes the other wallpaper....when you draw many of it, the style could be change and look's better I think :confused:

Rocknote

Banned
najwah-namine;45676 said:
hey! what's with the monkey friends? XD

yup, all of them look more serious. And Gonta might help Subaru like how Luna help him from the previous game I think :confused:

And I was wondering the new guy there.....

I only call my good friends as monkey friends. :D

I think Gonta will has his own Denpa-Seijin for the battles in story of RnR3.

rock subaru;45677 said:
monkey friends ? that sounds funny :D any way you are right the new rnr3 sure will be cooooooooooool (subaru,misora and the other friends)looks so coooooooooooooool now every rockman fans sure be happy ^^ for this news

BTW I think that solo will be in rockman side in this season While there is a new character will show up can't wait for it ~.~;

najwah-namine;45680 said:
I know XD
Subaru, Misora and Solo will fight with the new guy XD

The new guy sure looks cool and this made RnR3 has more cooler guys than Subaru. *sweating* I still think Subaru is the coolest in RnR. :D

reka-chan;45683 said:
Just only one word that i can say is "COOL" !! XDDD *dances around*

najwah-namine;45688 said:
I think it's the same artist that makes the other wallpaper....when you draw many of it, the style could be change and look's better I think :confused:

Good observation, gals. You two sure are the great artist in Deviantart. :D

Their eyes, faces, hairs, and the lines look a little more better than the older ones.

Somehow I think Misora in the new wallpaper was drawn better than the wallpapers that from Ryuusei2.

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
yup, the new Misora wallpaper was drawn by the same artist that make new wallpaper for RnR3......
the artist have draw it like for 2 years so the style has change