Ryuusei no Rockman 20

Scorpio Sting

Scorpio's Dempa Henkan
Ryuusei no Rockman 20

When are you going too sub episode 20 of ryuusei no rockman? you guys do a great job at subbing, the only problem is that its taking a long time too sub.

I'm no subber, and i'm sorry for seeming pushy, but with the japanese episodes almost to 50, and the english dub already released, i was beginning too wonder if you canned the project.

The dubs ok for what it is, but it is no substitute for the original. I prefer the subs over the dub due too accuracy and the music[especially misora's song at the opening^^].

If you guys are still subbing, please tell when RnR20 will be subbed, or at least how many weeks i should wait. If you need help with translating, i could spread the word and help you find a translator.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
We have a translator already~

RnR is in QC and in other steps of the subbing process. Please check our blog for RnR updates.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
You know, we were releasing one or more every single day... we thought that would hold you over for just a bit while we get everything else ready. 20-29 are in QC o-o and 30 is in timing, I think >:

They should be out soon, but I have no clue ;3

GSR

That one guy
No, 20-26 are in QC pretty much QCed come to think of it, 27-29 are typesetting, and 30 timing.

I think.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Shouldn't this be closed, as we have a strict rule about having people not asking when we're doing releases. Even though its not in the rules atm... but we had them in the old forums, but im not sure :(

Like Digi noted, please check the blog for updates =3

I'm closing this for now though, if i was wrong to do so, unlock it, i'm not sure anymore ^^;;

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Please note that we picked up this project when it was already quite a ways in, so being 30 episodes behind isn't that big of a deal.

Hopefully soon it'll be more like 20 episodes behind ;D

And there's no problem asking... especially since it's been 3 weeks. People can be curious...

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I wasn't sure, as normally we'd be really strict on this, but yea, has it been 3 weeks already ;3

Lordlokey

The Black Hand
20-26 is basically done, just some finishing touches and stuff :p. (I might be lying about this, we all know we want to make people wait longer to suffer >:O)
(jk)