Ryusei No Rockman

Ryusei No Rockman

You guys have done an absolutely great job with this series. I know you guys had a little qc confusion on 44-49 I believe. I would just like to let you know that I kind of like the widescreen. I still like the normal sized screen better though.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
TennisLord94;17447 said:
You guys have done an absolutely great job with this series. I know you guys had a little qc confusion on 44-49 I believe. I would just like to let you know that I kind of like the widescreen. I still like the normal sized screen better though.

Uhm... that problem was just because of the encoder ;P He forgot to switch the aspect ratio back over from encoding tsubasa... so all those episodes were in widescreen instead of fullscreen.

Fixes for them will be release tonight or tomorrow ;;o

I know, I wasn't really criticizing. I actually kind of liked it. Maybe you could also consider widescreen encodes for future releases?

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
That's the wrong aspect ratio where the picture get stretched, if you want to view it that way (why - I don't know). Configure your media player to play at 16:9

pawitp;17490 said:
That's the wrong aspect ratio where the picture get stretched, if you want to view it that way (why - I don't know). Configure your media player to play at 16:9

I like it that way because I have a widescreen laptop and it looks better widescreen. I don't really care because full screen looks nice as well.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We'll be sticking with FS. Sorry for the problem on these.