Ryusei no Rockman 3 : Dark Ace

echimaru

Ryusei no Rockman 3 : Dark Ace

Somehow one of his form looked like "destiny gundam", don`t u think so?
Reason: the wings(only have some difference in colour), the right hand(same one right, it looked like it can use the same tech like the destiny gundam)

MegaBly101

Some Guy
was thinking the same, its all to do with marketing, make megaman/rockman look cool to compensate for the very generic hero name (i mean seriously megaman sounds like a notch up from superman for people who havnt heard of him). Reminded me more so of an MMO mecha combat game i used to play called Exteel, http://www.exteel.com/us/ im pretty sure if you bought certain types of body parts and painted them black you could make yourself a pretty decent Megaman Dark Ace

echimaru

MegaBly101;65713 said:
was thinking the same, its all to do with marketing, make megaman/rockman look cool to compensate for the very generic hero name (i mean seriously megaman sounds like a notch up from superman for people who havnt heard of him). Reminded me more so of an MMO mecha combat game i used to play called Exteel, http://www.exteel.com/us/ im pretty sure if you bought certain types of body parts and painted them black you could make yourself a pretty decent Megaman Dark Ace

never play the game, but still it really looked so cool. Hope they make a the anime version quite long. Since i wasn`t satisfied with the "ryusei no rockman tribe", it should be longer TT

echimaru

i think they will make the movie, since most of rockman or megaman(old megaman{i heard they have a movie but not aired<=not sure whenever this is real or not}, battle network series, etc) series have movie right? Just some of it that doesn`t have movie(megaman x,rockman zx, rockman zx advent, etc).

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I'm not sure. I hear there are a lot of FanArts on a Megaman movie. If there were a movie, I think it would be in Jap

echimaru

that`s why i wonder, i hope they will give a official news about it as soon as possible. If it become movie i think it will be long enough, since he can transform to may type. I can`t wait for subaru in action....
ore wa moeru~~~~~~

Dengar

The Aurora;66360 said:
So there was a movie? I'll have to look into that.

Long story short:
lol Dr. Regal returns, transforms into NebulaGrey, then Rock and Forte merge to kick its ass.

echimaru

i cant watch it, if i not make mistake "you tube" and some "sites" already remove it.
Can u tell me where i can watch those series?

echimaru

well it was nice since at the last ep rockman cross soul with bass. And the color is somehow white(i forget it, see it long time ago)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Okay, everyone: What are your thoughts on the supposed return of the much-missed Program Advances in RnR3?

As for me...

<3 says it all.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Just don't fuse it with Best Combos so it won't turn out horribly broken. :>