Running RC3, SocialForums updated, and a new hack :o

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Running RC3, SocialForums updated, and a new hack :eek:

There was a new release of the SocialForums mod, I've updated to it. It added the option to Disable/Enable the hiding of group messaging, and I turned it off - so all you groups that have forums also have the messaging back :)

Also updated the forums to the newest RC version, RC3. Let's hope the next is vB3.7 Gold ^_^

Then, a new hack~

Ever found that you were writing a really long post but didn't have time to finish it? Now instead of PMing it to yourself, you can just stick it in your personal notepad and it'll be there for the future. :eek:

Can also be used if you have any fun quotes you want to keep track of, etc. And you're the only one that can see it, so it's all yours!

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Scipio;42251 said:
There was a new release of the SocialForums mod, I've updated to it. It added the option to Disable/Enable the hiding of group messaging, and I turned it off - so all you groups that have forums also have the messaging back :)

Also updated the forums to the newest RC version, RC3. Let's hope the next is vB3.7 Gold ^_^

Then, a new hack~

Ever found that you were writing a really long post but didn't have time to finish it? Now instead of PMing it to yourself, you can just stick it in your personal notepad and it'll be there for the future. :eek:

Can also be used if you have any fun quotes you want to keep track of, etc. And you're the only one that can see it, so it's all yours!

It's all mine? All mine! ALL MINE!!!

Nice updates btw.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
About notpad, it has unlimited characters or only 2[sup]16[/sup] characters? Also thanks for turning off group's messaging.

Rocknote

Banned
I found something odd about the group.

Like a group which already has a forum with a moderator list can't be recovered back the messages in the group. :confused:;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Rocknote;42986 said:
I found something odd about the group.
Like a group which already has a forum with a moderator list can't be recovered back the messages in the group. :confused:;

You mean transfering a topic to another area?

Rocknote

Banned
Vande;42990 said:
You mean transfering a topic to another area?

Nope. The group I have with a sub-forum can't choose the "enable messages" option in the "edit group". :confused:;

EDITED: I will make some screenshoots for the clearly details in next time.

Rocknote

Banned
Rockman Fans and Subaru And Misora Fans Group.

I'm happy that I'm the moderator of these two groups but I can't choose "enable messages". I don't know I should happy or sad. :confused:;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Dunno if you should have that function or not, so you will have to wait til Scip is back.