Anyone want to start a new RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

Pojo

RP

Anyone know of any Digimon roleplays that started out not too long ago? I've been wanting to try one but don't want to join something that has been long ongoing.

September

Digimon Emperess
Yeah... we had a few going, but they were getting really deadish.... anyways unless anyone had saved them on their computers, we kinda have to start over..., :/

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
September;3078 said:
Yeah... we had a few going, but they were getting really deadish.... anyways unless anyone had saved them on their computers, we kinda have to start over..., :/

On the bright side, we didn't get very far.

We could always pick up where we left off, give a short summary, and never worry about the old players because we got separated anyways ;p

Pojo

What kind of RPs did you guys do before? Just like a quick description, is it a continuation of a season, or a rband new idea, stuff like that.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Pojo;3088 said:
What kind of RPs did you guys do before? Just like a quick description, is it a continuation of a season, or a rband new idea, stuff like that.

The one me and September did was a whole new idea, but there is nothing wrong with doing a continuation of Aa season or even some mid-season story that you made up.

Pojo

So when we get enough people to start, set up rules, story, etc.. where would we do this? Here on the forums? Or where at?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
We had a RP thread here where you could start up a story and basicly wait for people to join, but that's been gone since the server change. I'm sure we can eiother find another appropiate thread to put it, or just ask for it again.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
I may be willing to try and start something on The Stage, I'll start a discussion thread so we can gather ideas, and an actual RP thread for when we decide on a plot and stuff.

digipinky75910

I was in a Digimon rpg years back. It was fun and entertaining, but was sadly so short-lived I didn't even get to digivolve to champion!!