Room out of commission

Sir Kibbles

Room out of commission

So my mom was demonstrating how loud my sister can be when shutting doors and slammed my bedroom door shut and knocked the clock off the wall, making it fall behind our living room tv and destroying the already damaged outlet behind the tv. So now my sister and I's room now has no electricity. So no computer for me. :( I'm on my mom's computer right now. This is really going to be annoying because we don't have the money to hire an electrician to fix the problem. My room could powerless for quite some time.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Don't you love chain reactions?

And an outlet shouldn't be much of a problem to fix. Unless you're talking about the wires connecting to it being bads themselves, going through the house.

Sir Kibbles

The wires are completely ripped in half. and sticking out of the outlet. Its a nightmare. I dragged my computer into my mom's room to upload a few files. What a hassle!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Ouch, I know how devastating power outages can be, as well as lack of funding. Good luck.

Rocknote

Banned
I have experienced power outages before and when I try to fixing it by myself I got a thunder shock! (that day I'm still young)

All I can say is good luck.

tristanj

Hey man, I'm sorry that it happened to you. I wonder why your sister did it. She might be having behavior problems everytime she keeps the doors loudly shut.