Rockman Rockman / Megaman Powered Up for PSP

WarOmnimon

Rockin' Reinbotchi
Rockman Rockman / Megaman Powered Up for PSP

I just ran through this game again yesterday after taking a while (Read - About a year) off. Can't beat the old school Rockman, most definitely.

This has me thinking, maybe somebody should remake the original levels from the games other than the first NES Rockman using the level editor. I'll be trying my hand at it soon enough. I've made Iceman's Game Boy level already, back when I first played the game, and it should still be available under the US section of MMWeb. I forgot the level ID, though. >_<

Anyway, I thought I would make this thread for people to share their thoughts on the game, send out level IDs for their custom levels, or levels they recommend, etc.

GSR

That one guy
This game is the sole reason I need a PSP. ;_;

Well, that and Castlevania X Chronicles or whatever they're calling it.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
GSR;7167 said:
This game is the sole reason I need a PSP. ;_;

That's about the ONLY reason I'd ever want a PSP. GBA/DS just has far too many more titles I'm interested in. I liked the idea of classic games on the handheld... but.. meh.. I'd rather play them on the big screen. There's enough Zero and ZX to go with me wherever. Personally if Capcom wants to concentrate on Rockman games I'd rather see them spend time on MM9 or X9, or something that bloody well ties all the series together, instead of creating more loopholes and plotlines and "WTF" moments.

Though, admitedly the Day of Sigma was a nice touch on Hunter X. Even if they were in English and no one's made a subbed AVI version as far as I can tell ;-; I can't say I've ever played either aside from once at Walmart when they had MMPU on demo for a whole day, but.. aside from upped graphics and a bunch of extras I still don't see the attraction :/

GSR

That one guy
Hey, wait a second.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

You're TCat? The one who draws RipTheSystem?

Sweet. I'm a fan, I use Izzy as my avatar almost everywhere but here, but nobody ever knows who he is.

I guess this is totally off-topic, but meh.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
*laughs* Not too off topic, seeing as it's a Megaman discussion.. buuut..

Yup, that'd be me! Surprised to see a fan wandering about. ^_^ I don't get much feedback from anyone out there, so sometimes it's hard to know just who's watching in the depths of the internet. John will be pleased to hear you're an Izzy fan.. since it's his character.

If you ever use him as an avatar here, I'll be the first to know who he is..and I'll do it just for you. lol. Now if we can just get our server stable I'll get my bum in gear to start drawing again. @_@

Aaaaand.. [topic] Megaman Powered Up