Rockman Exe. Stream, Rockman Exe. Beast, Rockman Exe. Beast Plus

funnyboy1000

Rockman Exe. Stream, Rockman Exe. Beast, Rockman Exe. Beast Plus

Im willing to sub these 3 seasons but I need the RAW versions of each of these, might take some time XO but I can finish it, sorry if its so sudden, but im new to these forums.:) Kono gi yomero hito itara omae ii koto narata

funnyboy1000

I didnt expect a reply so fast, but yes I am I just need the RAWs as mentioned above

---

I joined like 5 mins ago :confused:

---

I could probaly also sub tribe, I have most of the episodes up til like 6, in like a hour I'll have the program that lets me add subtitles

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Please do not post multiple times, we have an edit button. :-p

Assuming you were to join our team, the only thing you would need to do is translate - we would be able to take care of everything else required.

Here is a link to the 4th episode of Stream. Would you please translate that and send me the script, so that I can see an example of your work?

funnyboy1000

NVM I COULD START LIKE NOW, I just got this awesome toy called windows movie maker, but I need the frikin episode 4 NOT on megaupload oh and excuse my postings, delete them if u will, ONE MORE THING (its late so im not thinkiing well) could I not have to sub the song parts???? like in the beggining

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Well, of course, I highly doubt that anyone would translate something instantly. :)

Yes, I own these forums. :)

And what do you mean, you have to get the translator? It was implied that you were the translator?

funnyboy1000

ok, I can translate japanese, but I have no idea what u mean by video and notepad o.o oh yah and check ur sendspace link it doesnt work

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Just watch the video, and write down what they say in English :)

Like just for instance, say that this is what they were saying...

Netto: Watashi no namae wa Netto desu.
Rockman: Ohayo!

(My japanese is bad, excuse me)

You would hear that in the video, and then in a text file (hence, notepad) you would write

Netto: My name is Netto.
Rockman: Good morning!

^_^ Then you would just send that to me :)

funnyboy1000

OH
thats freakin easy.... man I had no idea doing just up to the title would be so hard XO im still going at it... AND i finished 5 minutes of it, but I g2g, I'll finish it 2morrow and send it to you anyway, for now, goodbye I finished 14 mins of it!!!! now really, good night.

funnyboy1000

im rusty, but I could also get help from my mom (can only speak japanese) and I was born there so piece of cake oh yeah, and google works wonders I dont even have to download it, yours and mines only problem would be this: I cant read japanese, only basic japanese, I left japan when i was little, I can only understand japanese. but thats not too big a problem eh? or am I wrong?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah, if you do that, rest of the team here can take care of all the other work, like adding the subtitles to the video and such. ^_^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's not that big of a deal if you can't read it, there are plenty of other people we could ask to help with any written stuff. :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
funnyboy1000;24720 said:
OH
thats freakin easy.... man I had no idea doing just up to the title would be so hard XO im still going at it...
Feel free to make more posts :p Just not so many right in a row xP

And yeah, it can be difficult, but the end result can be quite rewarding. :)