Rockman.EXE Beast+ Episode 03 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

Netto

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Rockman.EXE"
Episode 03 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

[DATS] Rockman.EXE Beast+ - 03 [XviD][DVD][205C8857].avi
File Size: 78.15MB
Release Date: June 9, 2008
Trigger: !bp03x
Torrent: Click Here

[DATS] Rockman.EXE Beast+ - 03 [h264][DVD][8E0B5FDD].mkv
File Size: 50.21MB
Release Date: June 9, 2008
Trigger: !bp03h
Torrent: Click Here

Credits
Translation: flyboy87, olid
Timing: Akai-Shuichi, Koroku
Typesetting: Koroku
Terminology Check: Akai-Shuichi, Kaeri
Editing: Akai-Shuichi, digiboy123, Koroku, Trefender
Encoding: Akai-Shuichi, Koroku
RAW Provider: Kaeri, Mizuiro
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg

Comments
And the third 10 minute episode... enjoy~

Saito Rockman

Yay, another release, thanks a lot!! :3
Can't wait for the next episode...

By the way, is it just me or does the mkv one lack subs?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Saito Rockman;59475 said:
By the way, is it just me or does the mkv one lack subs?
It does have them... they're softsubbed, so make sure you are properly set up to watch those.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
According to the main website, the project is inactive. Is there a way to update this?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It is, until the translator is unbusy.

Please stop badgering me about this project.

Thanks.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;60121 said:

Thanks.

Alright. (I'm just overhyped about it, that's all. I'll probably get over it in a few days, when the translator actually is unbusy.)

Saito Rockman

Boy 412;60121 said:

Thanks.

It is? Aww, that's too bad... :(
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait some more... it's not like we haven't got used to it (WPP ^^'), anyway XD

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Saito Rockman;60460 said:
It is? Aww, that's too bad... :(
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait some more... it's not like we haven't got used to it (WPP ^^'), anyway XD

A month and a half overdue... I feel your pain.

(Yes, WPP. Basically, WPP and Puku Anime as well. Why doesn't Puku just give the entire thing to WPP if Ryouko's so busy...)

(And what I meant by updating is that episode 3 isn't even on there. o_o' Of course it's inactive.)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Oh, I go and update everything in the projects/releases section randomly.

I won't update it again until after I put out choco ep1 :p

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;60508 said:
Oh, I go and update everything in the projects/releases section randomly.

I won't update it again until after I put out choco ep1 :p

Ah. (hate to "badger" you again, but is olid available, now that school's over for him/her? Or is (s)he still busy? :D I'm confused about everyone's gender.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
XD

I forgot these were only 15 minutes long! I thought it cut out half way for a second.

What is it with japan and the slashing of episode lengths as of late? Meh. Well, good luck with your eventual release of the 4th episode, whenever that'll be.

Oh, and tricky, learn to use ambiguity. If you don't know if it's a he or she, use the word 'they'. So you'd say 'are they busy?'. That way, you don't really have to hurt your brain thinking about someone's gender! Laziness for the win!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;60605 said:
XD

I forgot these were only 15 minutes long! I thought it cut out half way for a second.

What is it with japan and the slashing of episode lengths as of late? Meh. Well, good luck with your eventual release of the 4th episode, whenever that'll be.

Oh, and tricky, learn to use ambiguity. If you don't know if it's a he or she, use the word 'they'. So you'd say 'are they busy?'. That way, you don't really have to hurt your brain thinking about someone's gender! Laziness for the win!

I use "they" when I talk. That's it.

Anyway, they're not 15 minutes, only 10 minutes. XD (More like 9:45 since the "next episode" stuff was cut out... that was 15 seconds at the end.)

Let me explain the entire timing totals, and why Ryuusei is the most screwed-up instead of Beast+.

So... first of all, Capcom releases a 25-episode, slashed-down version of the Beast lineup (totalling 527:05 minutes @ 21:05 per episode), and then they release another 26-minute version of the Beast+ lineup, and append that to the original. (Totalling another 244:50 minutes @ 9:25 per episode, for a grand total of 771:55 minutes) Next, with their second lineup in the Network timeline, they decide to release a 55-episode version of the "original" Ryuusei lineup (totalling 481:15 minutes @ 8:45 per episode, which is respectable), but then they go ahead and release Tribe, which is only a total of 183:45 minutes! That's barely more than three hours, and I pretty much watched the whole thing in one sitting.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Uhhhh ever thought that TV Tokyo was more interested in getting something that might actually pull in viewers, and so was slashing the Rockman timeslot?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;60642 said:
Uhhhh ever thought that TV Tokyo was more interested in getting something that might actually pull in viewers, and so was slashing the Rockman timeslot?

Yep. I never explained the nature of the slashing, though... >_>