RnRT20: Speculation & Discussion

JKaizer

testing 123
fapfapfap
RnRT20: Speculation & Discussion

孤高の戦士ブライ
March 22nd

"Loneliness of Soldier Bly"

オーパーツの力が発動してゲートが開き,ムー大陸が出現した.ゲート内に吸い込まれていくロックマン.エンプティとオリヒメもゲートに飛び込みロックマンを追撃する.

Seiko has the TL as "The power of the ooparts intensifies, causing the gate to Mu to open and Mega Man to be sucked inside. Empty and Orihime jump inside as well to give chase."

happycow

Subaru Stelar;36798 said:
This episode just doesn't seem much like Ryuusei no Rockman to me...

why? is it because Bly turns good?

I still can't believe he's good. always thought that he was on the evil side.

happycow

oh... it looks as if he's on the good side since I don't understand japanese.
BTW, nice avi, subaru stelar!

G

GaustKaizer

Solo was seal along Ra Mu incase Ra-Mu revial again.

Solo was telling Subaru to stop Ra-Mu's revival

I watched the episode and thought it was pretty good. I just don't see how they're going to wrap it all up in just one more episode though.

StelarSX

Jack In!
The Goyouda getting sucked into Mu
gave it a Pocket Monsters feel as where the Comedy character gets harshly thrown around.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
The pacing here was pretty awful. We have another round of Rockman vs. Empty for no real reason, since the Sword of Berserk is eventually pulled out of War-Rock anyway. All the Denpa Humans Denpa-Henkan and enter Mu, Goyoda comes along for the ride, and everyone else materializes bazookas to fight off the influx of Denpa Viruses. Luna, Gonta and Kizamaro I think had maybe one line between them!

This is what happens when time runs out. Instead of giving a proper episode to explain Bly's position, they just have Solo change his mind about kicking Rockman's ass all over the place for the Sword of Berserk and he switches to asking for help in the fight against Ra Mu? Ugh. And the preview for next week shows Thunder Berserk back in action, so what was the point of the Empty fight and the War-Rock chase eating up this episode? >_< Hopefully the final episode will be something special, which doesn't seem likely given they only have 10 minutes for Rockman to fight and defeat Ra Mu.

PrimoPiccolo;37054 said:
The pacing here was pretty awful. We have another round of Rockman vs. Empty for no real reason, since the Sword of Berserk is eventually pulled out of War-Rock anyway. All the Denpa Humans Denpa-Henkan and enter Mu, Goyoda comes along for the ride, and everyone else materializes bazookas to fight off the influx of Denpa Viruses. Luna, Gonta and Kizamaro I think had maybe one line between them!

This is what happens when time runs out. Instead of giving a proper episode to explain Bly's position, they just have Solo change his mind about kicking Rockman's ass all over the place for the Sword of Berserk and he switches to asking for help in the fight against Ra Mu? Ugh. And the preview for next week shows Thunder Berserk back in action, so what was the point of the Empty fight and the War-Rock chase eating up this episode? >_< Hopefully the final episode will be something special, which doesn't seem likely given they only have 10 minutes for Rockman to fight and defeat Ra Mu.

I agree, I just don't see how they can do it but still have it be a good episode.