Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You may want to rephrase what you said :p

*dirty minds at 3AM... yay*

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
ムー復活という望みが一致したファントム・ブラックとイエティ・ブリザードは手を組み,ロックマンを攻撃してきた.2対1の戦いに苦戦するロックマン.だがファントム・ブラックは戦いの途中でなぜか立ち去ってしまう.
Google says... Moe agreed revive hope and phantom black yeti Blizzard set of hands is the rock-man attack. Two-to-one fight an uphill battle Rockman. But Black Phantom is in the middle of a fight or walk away and why.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Both Phantom Black and Yeti Blizzard wish to revive the Mu, so they join forces to attack Rockman. It's a tough battle for Rockman when fighting two against one. However, for some reason, Phantom Black leaves in the middle of the battle.

david0925

This episode is alright, gotta love Hyde's enthusiasm about art. Ghost's reaction of "I can't help it" is pretty amusnig too.

Gori, as usual, tries to money-bomb people.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Interesting developments. Apparently Hyde considers being a famous artist more important than the OOPArts, Luna's still cooking aside Akane (gotta love Subaru's denied face >.<), and Gori Monjiro's lifestyle is the anime version of Deal or No Deal.

I was seriously weirded out when Gori Denpa-Henkaned in front of the whole restaurant. I thought him being Yeti Blizzard was supposed to be a secret from the majority of the world. And does that mean Subaru publicly Denpa-Henkaned too? All we see is Rockman beaming out of the building chasing Yeti Blizzard.

david0925

PrimoPiccolo;28255 said:
Interesting developments. Apparently Hyde considers being a famous artist more important than the OOPArts, Luna's still cooking aside Akane (gotta love Subaru's denied face >.<), and Gori Monjiro's lifestyle is the anime version of Deal or No Deal.

I was seriously weirded out when Gori Denpa-Henkaned in front of the whole restaurant. I thought him being Yeti Blizzard was supposed to be a secret from the majority of the world. And does that mean Subaru publicly Denpa-Henkaned too? All we see is Rockman beaming out of the building chasing Yeti Blizzard.

I would assume that it is possible for them to wave change in the wave world (like back in RnR, episode 8 i think, Ox pulled Gonta into Wave-World, making him disappear for a while, and then reappear as Ox Fire). Regardless, people will still think it's weird when two people just suddenly disappear and not come back (since they left the building as wave)

aznchocobunny

The old newb
i guess that the people in the restaurant...all went...to...the bathroom? it is strange how nobody notices them disappearing randomly. especially when they were all staring at them before cuz of the money. anyways, it was a pretty good episode. not as good as i thought it would be, but i just love hyde and ghost's randomness :)