Supreme Dictator
RnRT13: Speculation & Discussion

第13話「修行でおさる」
Curious in Training

Airs February 2, 2007.

* translation is by Google and is probably wrong. ^^

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
The title could mean "A Monkey in Training." Not a monkey that is doing training, or a monkey-to-be, but a monkey's presence at the training grounds.
It's hard to do this correctly without context.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
13's gonna be awesome. Phantom Black's back, AND everyone's a ninja!

Misora-genin's adorable.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
山奥にある忍者の里へやって来たスバルたち.そこでは忍者の末裔を自称するジャッキー半蔵が忍者体験入門コースを用意してスバルたちを迎えてくれた.早速忍者修行に励むスバルたちだったが……
Google says.... Mountain-ri, a ninja who came Subaru. There is a self-proclaimed descendant of ninja is Jackie半蔵Ninja offers an introductory course on the experience of Subaru greeted me. Subaru quick ninja who had trained hard……

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Allow me to do these summaries.

Subaru and the others arrive at a ninja village hidden deep within the mountains. Jackie Hanzou, who is proud to be a descendant of the ninjas, prepares a ninja introduction course so they can experience what it's like to be a ninja. Subaru and co enthusiastically start their ninja training, but...

The -de osaru may be a queer ending to a sentence, just like how in Nanska village, the people there greet each other as "nanska!" We'll have to see with the episode...
Jackie Hanzou is most likely a mix of Jackie Chan and Hattori Hanzou (famous Japanese samurai).

StelarSX

Jack In!
Looks like Bly makes an appearence in the next episode. Overall a funny episode! A difinite favorite! :D Sure are a lot of close ups on Subaru's face... and finally some decent amount of screen time for Gonta, Kizamaro and Luna.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Yay for more Luna, Kizamaro, and Gonta :D They seriously need more screen time v-v Though, I have to say, this episode wasn't as exciting as I hoped for it to be. Maybe I'll like it more when I understand more of it.

And Misora managed to annoy me again in this episode =D

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I have a new favorite episode.

This was just plain hilarious. The Ninja Sensei using English words, Misora threatening Cancer Bubble, Kizamaro's lengthy introduction... which reminds me, I hard a hard time hearing their ninja names. All I got was "Ryuusei no Subaru", "Lulunalu no Luna?", "Gongongona no Gonta?" and "Kizamaro Zewasaru?" Misora's outfit was awesome, I have a soft spot for pink ninjas (remember Aya from Pokémon?) I'm sure once DATS subs this baby, and I can understand the dialogue, I'll love it even more. Heaven is Tribe 13.