Supreme Dictator
RnRT12: Speculation & Discussion

第12話「恐怖の神様」
Terror of God

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
ナンスカ村の祭を楽しんでいたスバルたちの前に巨大な鳥の形をした電波変換体コンドル・ジオグラフが現れた.コンドル・ジオグラフは自らを神だと名乗り,恐怖で人々を支配すると宣言,村を襲ってきた.
Google translates as Kernan Ska Festival Village Subaru who was enjoying a huge bird made in the shape of the body converts radio Condor JIOGURAFU appeared. Condor JIOGURAFU his bid to God that the people who control the fear and declared the village has been hit.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Title: God of Terror (you've accidentally switched the noun placement :))
Summary: Subaru and the others are enjoying the Nansca village festival when the enormous bird-shaped Denpa life form, Condor Geograph, appears before them. Calling himself a god, and declaring that he will control people through their fear, Condor Geograph attacks the village.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Nice battle, but not much more than that. Condor Geograph's a little psycho if you ask me. And Thunder Berserk only got to do one attack before the fight was over. What was the name of that last Battle Card? Typhoon Dance?

Looks like Luna's still in full denial about Subaru being Rockman. Now she's got the village elder thinking Rockman-sama's a God. XD

aznchocobunny

The old newb
ahaha this episode was funny. i thought the ending was really stupid, but in a good, funny way. im looking forward to seeing a ninja misora ^-^

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
PrimoPiccolo;24352 said:
Nice battle, but not much more than that. Condor Geograph's a little psycho if you ask me. And Thunder Berserk only got to do one attack before the fight was over. What was the name of that last Battle Card? Typhoon Dance?

Looks like Luna's still in full denial about Subaru being Rockman. Now she's got the village elder thinking Rockman-sama's a God. XD

Maybe not super full XD Since she heard War Rock say "Subaru" loud and clear and didn't say anything about it. I found the end amusing, I just wish I could understand more of the episode XD

13 does look good though~

aznchocobunny

The old newb
Emi;25563 said:
Maybe not super full XD Since she heard War Rock say "Subaru" loud and clear and didn't say anything about it. ~

now that i think about, doesnt War Rock say "Subaru" a lot? you hear it almost everytime theyre in denpa henkan, but nobody else seems to ever hear or notice it... :confused: but 13 looks like its gonna be awesome

Emi-hime

aznchocobunny;25629 said:
now that i think about, doesnt War Rock say "Subaru" a lot? you hear it almost everytime theyre in denpa henkan, but nobody else seems to ever hear or notice it... :confused: but 13 looks like its gonna be awesome

Yeah, he does, but usually when he's alone, nobody is paying attention, or the people know. I can't think of a time too much when someone is like right all over him and War Rock is going "Subaru", but there might've been a time. I'm too lazy to re-check though XD

Dengar

I can't believe this, 12 episodes into Tribe, and Luna is still a stupid ditz who's in denial about the blatantly obvious, which no one actually is trying to hide anymore.

This is why I like the games better.

david0925

This has always been a "mystery" even since the first time Luna met "Rockman" since warlock called him "Subaru" right next to Luna.

Guess that's more telepathy than actual conversation? =O

Emi-hime

david0925;34550 said:
This has always been a "mystery" even since the first time Luna met "Rockman" since warlock called him "Subaru" right next to Luna.

Guess that's more telepathy than actual conversation? =O

That still doesn't erase the fact that Luna knows Subaru is Rockman and won't admit it when she actually accepted it in the game and knew much earlier :/

david0925

Emi;34552 said:
That still doesn't erase the fact that Luna knows Subaru is Rockman and won't admit it when she actually accepted it in the game and knew much earlier :/

Yeah, Luna and Subaru's relationship in the game is much more developed than in the anime, where Luna is just a fangirl in denial.

Since tribe is ending in 3 episodes, unless they're making a new series (unlikely imo), Luna will stay that way.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
david0925 said:
Since tribe is ending in 3 episodes, unless they're making a new series (unlikely imo), Luna will stay that way.
Yeah, too bad Tribe didn't actually feel like expanding on ANY of the characters.

Game >>>>> Anime