Supreme Dictator
RnRT11: Speculation & Discussion

第11話「潜入! ナンスカ村」
Infiltration! Nansca Village

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
南アメロッパの秘境・ナンスカにムーの遺跡があると知ったスバルはミソラと共にナンスカ村へ.ナンスカ村の村長・アガメはスバルたちを快く迎え入れ,村の祭を見せてくれる.
Google translates as Kernan's rarely-visited South MEROPPA Ska-moo have learned the ruins of the Subaru with Kernan MISORA ska to the village. Ska is AGAME Kernan Subaru village sheik who treated kindly, a village festival shows.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Summary: Subaru and Misora find out that a Mu relic is located within Nansca, a secluded region of South Ameroppa, and head towards the Nansca village. Its chief, Agame, welcomes them with open arms and commences a festival in their honor.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yeah, every locale is knocking off a real concept. North and South Ameroppa, Dossy being the Loch Ness monster, the Himanara mountain range, etc.

PrimoPiccolo

Misora was so much fun in this one! I love how as soon as Subaru confirmed an OOPArt hunt she was in Harp Note gear ready to go. "Harro!" :D

No Rockman action, but we get Luna! Hopefully she, Gonta and Kizamaro will get something that remotely resembles character development this season. >__>

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I watched the first few minutes in order to grab the screencap, and I found myself rolling at how Akane was shipping her son and Misora... XD

PrimoPiccolo

She knows Subaru needs some lovin'.

Ayane: "Then... then what about the class president?"
Subaru: "I'm not into that kind of stuff!"

XD