RnR 2

GSR

That one guy
November 3rd? Thought it was December. THAT'S THE ANIME DERP. I mean 22nd.

Meh, it's a bit outside my price range at the moment to import (saving my money for various things atm.) I'll probably just M3 it.

Momo

OH MAN.

OH. MAN.

This looks freaking awesome I can't even contain the awesome I'm feeling here. I so want thunder berserk form, or maybe fire dinosaur...they all look so cool! *___*

GSR

That one guy
You can't have both transformations at once though, when you start the game you can play on either the Shinobi/Dinosaur slot or the Berserker slot (a la MMBN5DS.)

Dengar

For serious? Does this mean that the game will have more than one save file? Because that's what I've been yearning for for a long time.

Anyway, that 'tribe king' thing looks awesome.... But I'll probably never see it, since I doubt I'll find anyone who wants to brother with me. :( On my MMSF I'm still stuck with only Fire Leo (which is awesome, but I wish I could use the other two as well).

I guess I -could- always buy the other two versions and brother with myself, but I'm not made out of money. :(

123mop

Dengar, just go to the GameFaqs boards if you want to find a brother. 75% of the topics there are brotherband topics... make sure to use the dragon board though

Dengar

Maybe I'll try that. Then there's the problem with me not having an access point at home. :p Things are difficult to time when you can't be near a computer. :p

nahxela

Dengar;10750 said:
What's that?
It's pretty much the Bass character for the RnR series.
Can't remember where I saw a little image of the guy getting shown.
And he really is pretty much like Bass, with the basic design looking somewhat like the Bass we all know and love (or hate). And the dead give away is his hand in the classic way the Bass charges up an airshot.

**Minor Spoilers: I think his name is Bly, but I can't recall, if I come across the preview, I'll put it up in here.

Oh, I think that in the first link provided, you can sort of see him in purple next to all the different Starforce forms.

EDIT:: Alrighty, so I found a RnR 2 trailer on youtube that has quite a lot of information about the upcoming games, which includes four bosses (Bly, Phantom Black, Yeti Blizzard, and Brachio Wave) plus the Tribe King ability, which looks really kickass!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_CBiHuG2VBA

char-cynda

If you could play RnR2 which version will you play? when i thought it was three version i will choose the thunder besrserker one but since it is only two now probably i will prefer berserker x shinobi over berserker x dinosaur

Dengar

I'll just pick Dinosaur for no real reason. You can get all of the forms as long as you link up, and I trust that all the giga cards will be good.

char-cynda

Dengar;10815 said:
I'll just pick Dinosaur for no real reason. You can get all of the forms as long as you link up, and I trust that all the giga cards will be good.

So it just like the first RnR. I think that's fine since if i ever play, i think my friends will too. In first RnR i got the other two forms from them (two dragon, one pegasus while myself playing leo).

Do you think the anime story will continued to the RnR2? I think it will just like the EXE and that's why the anime look like so long (until ep 28 not single Fmian is destroyed), longer than the game story

Dengar

RnR is 50 episodes (remember, they're only half-length) long and is entirely some alternate version of the first game's story.

After that, there will be RnR Tribe. I'll assume that the series will take the place of RnR and will be about the events of the second game.