Resizing Pictures

Culumon

Resizing Pictures

I had uploaded a picture into my photo album and just noticed that in full view and it was really big. D: I do not have any photo shop programs nor do I have the money to buy one. Does anyone know if there is another way I can resize my photos? Any help is much appericated. Culu~ :3

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I don't know the URL off the top of my head, but google for GIMP and grab that - it should work for what you need~

RollEXE

There are, um, "other ways" to obtain Photoshop and other image editing programs. I'm afraid that they may not be er, "falling into the normal methods of obtaining" the program. AKA buy it in a shop. If you get what I mean, you can PM me for more info. ^_^;;

Rocknote

Banned
RollEXE;40800 said:
"other ways" to obtain Photoshop and other image editing programs. I'm afraid that they may not be er, "falling into the normal methods of obtaining" the program.

I know what do you mean by that.

Anyway, Culumon. If you have problem with software you can try to use the photobucket(a site) system to resize the pictures for free. Just a simple click you can resize them in no time. Of course your connection speed is important too. :)

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I discovered that......

If you want to resize the pic to a 100x100 size, put it as your profile picture. If you want it to be 130x130, put it as your avvy.

That's how I get 100x100 avatars, since normal resizing decreases the quality of the pic...

I hope it's okay, right? :]

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
Microsoft paint > Image > sketch skew

Change the percents lower to make the image smaller, keep both the height and width percentages the same.