[Request] Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We don't have any available translators... and forgive me, but wouldn't C-W DVD rips be dub?

Zabi

and forgive me, but wouldn't C-W DVD rips be dub?
I apologize for not elaborating. C-W does put up raws too but it's pretty much contained to their forums. The only reasons I found the topic was it showing up on Bing because I previously had never seen a reason to go there.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Ah, I see.

But yeah, we only have one active translator right now, and he's busy with life. There's a bunch of stuff already waiting on him...

If you want to pay though, I do know of a translator that has decent rates who would be willing, probably.

Zabi

If you want to pay though, I do know of a translator that has decent rates who would be willing, probably.
The thought of paying someone had occurred to me, but it wouldn't work. When I get a script for free, I can accept that there are errors that I then might attempt to iron out because "I got what I pay for, which is nothing" but if I were to pay I'd become merciless and abusive because I'd feel betrayed if I received anything less than perfection for my money.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I haven't noticed anything wrong with her, but okay then.

Sorry we can't be of any help to you. Good luck finding someone.