[REQ] slayers

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
[REQ] slayers

ok well im looking for the anime,movies, and ovas

i cant seem to find them so i going to post this here any help would be very helpful .

thx for your time in advance

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
ouch 28GB. i dont think my compy can handle that much right now. do you know where i might find DDL or smaller torrents.

i would even mind it being rmvb type of files

Wanderer_D

Digi-lurker
If you're using Bittornado or something that allows for "details" to be checked, you can always select which files to download first. So put everything else in "do not download" and get them later.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Whoo!! Slayers!! I've been wanting to rewatch Slayers and finish Slayers Next and watch Try for years now. I don't have enough room on the comp either, but I'll just get Slayers for now. Wish the format was in .avi or something so that I could burn them onto DVD and just watch it in my room.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
ill try to keep looking for some direct download while i have the first season going if you find any please post it here still it will help

thanks for your help guys

yeah i read like the first book and i was like woah now i got to watch the anime and buy all the books

Angewolf

Veoh.com has to be the closet to directdownloads as you can get.

The seris is awsome that's for sure, and also to add "MEGUMI Hayashibara" the opening singer has to be my best liked song artist ever! ^-^