[REQ]Slayers [RAW/SUB]

Angewolf

[REQ]Slayers [RAW/SUB]

Like the title says i'm looking for the Slayers anime RAW or SUB, goes for all of it's sesons.

DDL or Torrents would do good ^-^

Thanks all in advance

DtD

[Z?]
Angewolf;6292 said:
They did Dub it...but the dub like all others suck!

Are you crazy? Slayers was very well dubbed.

Why do people always say that every dub is bad? They aren't. Digimon before Frontier was good, and Tamers was great. Cowboy Beebop is better in English than in Japanese. Outlaw Star was amazing. Gundam Wing was very well dubbed.

Wanderer_D

Digi-lurker
I have a very low opinion of American dubbing in general, although I will not say all of it is bad. Slayers, FMA and even more so Digimon (just think of all the added stuff in 02)... yes, it sucks. Sorry.

If you want Slayers... it used to be in Boxtorrents, but it's gone now ¬_¬ or I couldn't find it. You can still find the Discography though.

But.... check this LINK it's 28GB though.

It's mkv, so you can use certain programs like the mkv toolkit to edit out the damned english audio. (which is what I do.)

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
The only reason it's not up at Boxtorrents anymore, is because it's licensed, and already has an official dub and sub release in the states. Boxtorrents usually take down licensed stuff.

Wanderer_D

Digi-lurker
^_^ seemed like a good idea at the time. I saw that you have some stories, so I'll read them.

The only reason it's not up at Boxtorrents anymore, is because it's licensed, and already has an official dub and sub release in the states. Boxtorrents usually take down licensed stuff.

Absolutely true. Yep. :) It's still annoying though.