[REQ] Juushin Enbu seeders (h264 HD version)

yakumo_fuji

[REQ] Juushin Enbu seeders (h264 HD version)

Hi everybody, as the title say I'd appreciate if someone who has downloaded the first episodes of this series could help me to finish the download, we have only two seeders online now and the torrent is proceeding very slowly.

I don't know if this is the right section to post such a request, if not apologize me.

Many thanks!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
But from DATS or Kuroneko? Also RAW or SUB? I have all DATS ones and Kuroneko to episode 12 or 13. Eventually i may upload it to You. Also, You posted in right section.

yakumo_fuji

Thanks Nenomon, I'm downloading via torrent the Dats 1280x720 version, I was searching someone to re-upload the series via torrent as seeders, if you could upload the episodes via direct download that would be great too.

Maybe helping the torrent share is preferable for the community?

In any case many thanks for you offer!

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
But which episodes exactly? Anyway, because now is almost deep night for me, tomorrow i'll start uploading.

yakumo_fuji

I'm downloading via torrent the episodes from 1 to 7 divided in 2 torrent, one for episodes 1-4 and another for episodes 5-7.

At the moment I have not finished any episodes, if you have downloaded the episodes via torrent it should be easier to use a bitorrent client and act as a seeder (you would not have to upload the episodes on some direct download site).

Good night :D !

yakumo_fuji

I've finished the 2nd torrent (episodes 5 to 7) the other 1 with the first 4 episodes is stopped at 49% from about a day, someone maybe put these episodes on direct download?

Many thanks in advance.