[REQ] Gaoranger OST

Angewolf

[REQ] Gaoranger OST

If anyone knows of a Gaoranger OST and may know where i can download please do tell me, i've been trying to find it for months o.o

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I only have a few songs. The ones for GaoKing, GaoMuscle, GaoHunter, GaoIcarus and GaoSilver. Aswell as the one for the "vs. Super Sentai" Special.

Angewolf

MugenSeiRyuu said:
I only have a few songs. The ones for GaoKing, GaoMuscle, GaoHunter, GaoIcarus and GaoSilver. Aswell as the one for the "vs. Super Sentai" Special.

Is the Gaohunter one where Roki plays his Ocarina/dagger thing to summon out the dark Gaobeast?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
I don't have it, but sign up at RangerBoard and you'll have access to any music in Super Sentai history.

I dare not post a link so as not to "advertise" it.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I signed up months ago and I still don´t have access.

Angewolf;33809 said:
Is the Gaohunter one where Roki plays his Ocarina/dagger thing to summon out the dark Gaobeast?

No, it is the song about GaoHunter. But I think I have a flute tune by him aswell, although it is the Disney Version.

Angewolf

I don't mind a disney version, really i have yet to hear the real version, and i always liked the Wild force one.

Angewolf

Thankyu for your help mugen, now i just still need to find Zen-aku/Roki's song he plays on the Ocarina.

Angewolf

thankyu again Mugen, shorter then expected but what can i expect from something made by disney lol.