[REQ] Big Bad Beetleborgs opening/episodes

Angewolf

[REQ] Big Bad Beetleborgs opening/episodes

I can barely belive i'm asking for these but, would anyone know were i may get the Big Bad Beetleborgs opening song, either the first one or even metallik
opening, aswell may anyone know were i can find episodes of the series?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
They have a bunch of low-qual episodes of Power Rangers, VR Troopers and BeetleBorgs at Power Ranger Planet.

And I have a ton of different versions of the BeetleBorgs theme. Low-quality Metallix .wav, 320kbps Big Bad theme, instrumental version of the theme, 2:22 Flabber-sung version, and the ending theme that played over the monster bloopers during the credits. Say the word and I'll upload 'em for ya.

PrimoPiccolo

digiboy123 said:
Wow, thanks PP! AYAOTD~ ♥
Have no idea what that means, but you're welcome. :p

Hopefully I'll get them up tomorrow afternoon, my Saturdays are pretty unpredictable.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Are You Afraid of the Dark? ^^ They seem to have all the episodes there. :D

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I used to love this show, but now when I watch it, I just think of power rangers, though, weren't they made by the same company?

PrimoPiccolo

Johnzaloog said:
I just think of power rangers, though, weren't they made by the same company?
In more ways than one. Haim Saban adapted the popular Super Sentai series by TOEI Entertainment (who also produces Digimon) into the Power Rangers we know in America today. Its success prompted Saban Entertainment to spin off more of TOEI's tokusatsu franchises, including Kamen Rider: Black RX becoming Masked Rider, Metal Heroes: Shaider/Spielban/Metalder becoming VR Troopers, and Metal Heroes: B-Fighter/B-Fighter Kabuto becoming Big Bad BeetleBorgs/BeetleBorgs Metallix.

Despite the cancellation of BeetleBorgs Metallix, it's unknown how much farther the series could have gone anyway, since the only other B-Fighter series left to adapt had suit designs too ridiculous to take seriously.