Release delay

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Release delay

While we work over this problem of lacking a tracker, our release schedule will be delayed.

I promise that by November 20th, we will have returned to our normal schedule, and will hopefully will be able to return to the release-a-day system we had for the first half of the month.

Yukihiro

Yellow Snow Merchant~
I don't mind waiting. Pretty much the only reason I'm here is for the RnR episodes. x3 If not, then...I prolly would've left a little while ago.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yukihiro;16051 said:
I don't mind waiting. Pretty much the only reason I'm here is for the RnR episodes. x3 If not, then...I prolly would've left a little while ago.
Thanks. That's really nice to know. -.-

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I can remember waiting for much longer a while back (not mentioning any specifics as not to offend anybody, as DATS does splendid work). I'm used to long waits anyway, I'm a fan of littlekuriboh afterall (I expect about 0.1% of population to get that joke).

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I can wait that long. I just can't wait for more Digimon releases.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Tsukaimon;16084 said:
I can wait that long. I just can't wait for more Digimon releases.
Well, if plans are kept solid, you may be able to see 3 big Digimon releases come the end of December. :)

RollEXE

I can wait... I can wait... I can wait...

I think.... *cracks under strain*

Hope you guys get back up soon, I really weally love your releases!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Scipio;16090 said:
Well, if plans are kept solid, you may be able to see 3 big Digimon releases come the end of December. :)

OMG! I can wait if there are 3 of them >_<

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Taken from Wikipedia
A BitTorrent tracker is a server which assists in the communication between peers using the BitTorrent protocol. It is also, in the absence of extensions to the original protocol, the only major critical point, as clients are required to communicate with the tracker to initiate downloads. (Clients that have already begun downloading also communicate with the tracker periodically to negotiate with newer peers and provide statistics; however, after the initial reception of peer data, peer communication can continue without a tracker.)

Basically it's so people can torrent.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I can wait I've waited longer for other people to release other anime.

Johnzaloog;16070 said:
I'm used to long waits anyway, I'm a fan of littlekuriboh afterall (I expect about 0.1% of population to get that joke).

I know what your talking about. ^_^ He does take awhile to get the episodes out but he does have a life you know. He just moved in with his fiancee.

I got off topic...Anyway I can wait a few days I love Dats.

Quatre Winner

Go DATS! The delays are kind of fortunate for me, cause I don't want to go over my bandwidth ^^;;

Then again, I've been killing it with Launchcast so meh. Anyway, take your time! o> we're not going anywhere.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Due to certain people being extremely slow with certain things, this may take long than originally planned.

F

Frog

Scipio;16217 said:
Due to certain people being extremely slow with certain things, this may take long than originally planned.

Just being curious here, but how long do you think the new realeases may take?

Tomorrow, perhaps in two days?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It'll completely depend on how certain things play out.

If we don't have what I want by tomorrow, I'll probably make some temp torrents.

All our Juushin Enbu torrents, however, will soon be back up.

U

Unregistered

Just a little question

I have just a small question to ask of you, will you be posting the new webadress somewhere or not, I only ask this beacuse another fansub site that I loved changed to a new site and never told any one and that left alot of people upset about not being able to find them ever again. Thanks, I love all the devotion that you put into your sight.

Draco

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
The temp torrents are up (check the release forums) the site urls SHOULD still say the same (as far as i am aware) *i'm sure i will be corrected if not*