Recruiting TIMERS

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Recruiting TIMERS

Of all the ungodly things... we need timers.

Only for Beast+ at the moment though.

Reply if you have any experience and are willing to do at least one episode this week/end.

Leha

Zettai na Hentai
Hey.. Aura sent me over here.. if you guys need a timer.. let me know. I'm currently not working on anything pressing, so I could commit to one episode a week.. perhaps more if you need it.

If you need to know my background, let me know. Email probably works best, but I'll check back before I leave and when I get back from my daughters graduation tonight.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Leha;1346 said:
Hey.. Aura sent me over here.. if you guys need a timer.. let me know. I'm currently not working on anything pressing, so I could commit to one episode a week.. perhaps more if you need it.

If you need to know my background, let me know. Email probably works best, but I'll check back before I leave and when I get back from my daughters graduation tonight.
We are in need of alot of episodes being timed... They are only 10 minutes long though =O So I'm sure we could use your help :D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Leha;1346 said:

Welcome to the team. :)

Leha

Zettai na Hentai
If they're only 10mins long.. then yeah, I can probably rip through those. ^_^

Sounds good.. sounds good.. :D