[Raws Scans]Digimon Next Battle 19 - Discussion

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Pichimon either dies or evolves into something badass to fend off Barbamon. Hmm , he is as good as dead. Ot Norun saves him and Ami somehow.

Neo probaly absorbs more DigiMemories.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Here be spoilers - read at your own risk (yes i do have the jump hopefully scans released on Friday)

- Tsurugi's IC is destroyed by Zanbamon
- Norun is indeed holding Digimon Twins
- Pichimon is now part of Neo (the head)
- MachGaogamon is stabbed by Chaosdramon
- For some reason Murmuxmon remembers at DemiVeemon (Chibimon)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Vande;4055 said:
Tsurugi's IC is destroyed by Zanbamon
Tsurugi´s iC being destroyed probably means that the iC is not neccesary to use the Twins.

Vande;4055 said:
- Pichimon is now part of Neo (the head))
So if Pichimon is part of NEO, doe this mean that Neo has a Fishhead ?

Vande;4055 said:
- MachGaogamon is stabbed by Chaosdramon)

What did you expect ? He is a Dog afterall. I guess that will make it far easier to get his Digi-Memory.
I was actually wondering when that happens !

Vande;4055 said:
- For some reason Murmuxmon remembers at DemiVeemon (Chibimon)

Hmm, I wonder what that means.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
So Pichimon was killed offscreen. Now NEO is the freakiest looking Pichimon in the world.

Zanbamon´s Sword seems to be super effective to use against Dramon and those who have Dragon DNA.

Dog´s Winning Knuckle has become a Losing Knuckle. Seems like he actually spits blood. I knew he would get owned sooner or later.

Bye bye Ic ! Interesting that the Blade on the head of Zanbamon´s Horse part is detachable.

Good Idea by Norun to hide the Twins in her Cell.

veemontamer

I tame V-mons 4 a living
Wow this chapter looks intense. Thanks vande
MugenSeiRyuu;4305 said:
Dog´s Winning Knuckle has become a Losing Knuckle. Seems like he actually spits blood. I knew he would get owned sooner or later.

Hmph, I think Machgaogamon gave a VERY good shot! Hopefully he won't die. And In all complete honestly I'd rather him get "owned" than not show up at all. Were is lalamon in next again?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
veemontamer;4902 said:
Were is lalamon in next again?

A group of Raramon were only show in a couple of early chapters but no Raramon in this Manga as a partner

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
At first I thought that this sucks, but I guess with Ami as a Tamer, the poor Raramon would have been a weak one.

BTW, I think that all hits Chaosdramon took were part of his plan. Since it is very likely that most materials who hit him will sooner or later break, while he himself is made of Red Chrome Digizoid and very resistent.

proX3

so, they will be using digimon twin in the manga.. i wonder which character will be using it though. If Norun give it to Tsurugi and Yuu, VictoryGreymon and Z'd Garurumon might be included in the manga. But at the same time ShineGreymon and MirageGaogamon may be removed (including Burst mode). But i dont know..those device might be given to other character..