Ratchet and Clank improvements

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Ratchet and Clank improvements

Wow....I borrowed Going Commando and loved it so I pick up the first one and realized how much GCom improved on the first one. What really hurt was there was no strafe and in the quick select enemys can hurt you.
I still love it though;)

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I agree. After playing through all the games, and going back to game 1, it was harder. No strafe and the game doesn't pause when you pick a new weapon. Not to mention the cvce acting got better, imo and so did graphics. Insomniac keeps getting better.

New Ratchet soon on the PS3!

And yeah, if you haven't noticed I'm a Ratchet fanatic, you haven't seen me before.

Takatofan1986

Stalking [you]
I've played them all, even future, and, in my oppinion, the first is still the best. In all the other games, you do get to upgrade weapons, and there are things like strafeing that is awesome, and the graphics of future are amazing as well. but, i dunno why, but the first one is still my favorite. ♥♥

"Look! Plumbers Crack!"

"What did you say?"

"Plumber's back?"

Classic :3

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
digiboy123;64106 said:
New Ratchet soon on the PS3!
QUOTE]

I dont have a ps3 :( I just got ps2 for christmas last year(had asked for ps3)
Pick stuff up with a wrench and throwing=major win

digiboy123

Aw, that's a shame. I know a few others that can't play the new Ratchet because they don't have a PS3. Maybe you'll get one soon, hopefully. :) Keep saving!

digiboy123

I recommend playing the earlier Ratchet games first if you haven't. The whole thing is pretty much connected.