Question about SPAM forum

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Question about SPAM forum

For some reason, the posts actually do count towards the overall post count, or at least on the CP.

[Or do they? This thread is a test.]

Yep, it does. After I posted this thread, the "thread" count increased by 1.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It does show overall that there are new posts + threads, but for for personal post count it doesn't.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
I meant the personal post count.

It increased by 1 when I posted here.

...ah, never mind, only the thread count increases in the SPAM forum.

But why does the "most active" still note the Spam forum?

that means that I have a total of 213 posts!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Well then... why isn't thread count off... lol

And let's hope this doesn't go into customer support... :confused:

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Maybe because it counts all posted by You posts (look at "Search Member's Posts") but You gain poits only for posts in right forum. Anyway, how many posts You have, only know You and maybe Admins. That information isn't even in profile.

*happy, because removing posts stats was Nemo's idea from Polish Acid Cave ^^*

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Trivial;58016 said:
My post count doesn't increase though i spam and post a lot in the SPAM forum

Because it isn't supposed to that's why. The setting for no post count is turned on in there.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;58005 said:
I don't quite get what the bug is?

The thread count increases if you make a thread in the SPAM forum. It's not supposed to, as far as I can tell.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
tricky77puzzle;58243 said:
The thread count increases if you make a thread in the SPAM forum. It's not supposed to, as far as I can tell.

Thread count is fine, I believe. Just a person's personal post count shouldn't go up.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Count shouldn't matter anyways... I got rid of most/all of the public places where it's viewable >_>

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Boy 412;58267 said:
Count shouldn't matter anyways... I got rid of most/all of the public places where it's viewable >_>

Yeah, post count doesn't really matter on these forums... it doesn't really give you any special privileges... all you need is 1 post to unlock custom titles. (I actually think they're enabled when you register. Is this true?)