Projects needing Translation Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Projects needing Translation Help

Right now we're in... well, serious need of translation help. One of our best translators is in indefinite hiatus, and another has entirely vanished. So yeah, listed below are the projects that we need help on, and telling whether we need full translations, or just checks...

Anime
- Digimon Adventure Zero Two (Translation Check) **
- Baccano! (Translation Check) *
- Zoids (Translation Check) *

Manga
- Bartender (Full translation) **

If you're interested in helping fill in any of these positions, that would be wonderful. Please either reply to this topic, or contact me personally.

The single stars are next to the projects that the Godly one Pazuzu has been helping with. He's become overly busy with school and real work, and doesn't really have much time to help us out anymore.

The double stars are what CrimsonNataku has been doing, and she's vanished...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah, most of these we need someone good in Japanese...

AnimeKido

Life is the best
well um i did translate a whole ep of yugioh gx like around ep 120 by myself is that good enough?

Kaeri

Title for Rent
I think we'd need to see this episode as proof of your skills and go from there on seeing whether or not (as a staff decision) if it'd be "good enough".

Think you could link us to this episode so we could view it and perhaps post your subtitle script that you made, etc?

Also, this is just me being curious, not a "yes you made it in/no you didn't make it" post. So, don't take this as anymore than that, k? ^^

AnimeKido

Life is the best
well i just made a script for it but since the series is liscecned and the ep was end dub alrdy i deleted so i really got no proof. Sorry for wasting your time.

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
When greg gets online and PM you? I have it, but I don't know what to do with it <_<

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Just take any episode that hasn't been subbed (do a Tamers ep?) and try and translate it.

Send me the results.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
AnimeKido;19637 said:
I finished translating Majin tantei Nougami Neuro 13 but how do I send it to you Scipio?

Just put it on some dd place, like MU or SS, and PM a staff member or Koroku the link~

Status
Not open for further replies.