*prances in to show off*

September

Digimon Emperess
*prances in to show off*

Hullo everyone!
...I did a photo shoot the other day with a friend of mine. It turned out pretty nice, so I wanted to share. I didnt QUITE know where to put it.... so I put it here, since the "what do you look like" thread also went there.

These are all of me, my friend took the pictures. I touched up the lighting in Open Canvas (I played with the tints in some of them, so if a couple look overly red, it was that way on purpose because I thought it looked neat)
I call it the Captive Series.

Its huge! A LOT of pictures! 40 pictures actually. So I uploaded it to Megaupload!
Heres the link!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VOVU29G

And heres some previews.
PREVIEW01.png

PREVIEW02.png

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
You're very pretty~ And you have nice alabaster skin, although I'm not sure if that's from the lighting or not. It's still nice~ I'd love to have skin like that. :3

September

Digimon Emperess
Awww thanks you guys! :3
I was pretty pleased with how the turned out.

GSR;4907 said:
You do look good! Even if the collar around your neck is a bit disturbing...

Waaah disturbing? Aw, cmon. A little S&M never hurt anyone..... wait.

GSR

That one guy
I'm just going to back out of this topic slowly and not make any sudden moves now.

*does so*

Elecmon

GSR;4934 said:
I'm just going to back out of this topic slowly and not make any sudden moves now.

*does so*

Aww come on she's really cute in those pics. Like she said a little S&M never hurt anybody.

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Yes, I agree with Onkeikun.

I also agree with GSR...the collar is disturbing...

I'm horrible at telling people's age, though...

I think you are older than me, though, I'm going into 9th grade this year.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
me likes the collar *runs*

But yeah, agree with the others... plus I also love your hair :DDD

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
September;4972 said:
And why is it disturbing! People! :confused:
I believe everyone knows why collars should be interpreted as disturbing on a human, really. Collars are a sign of ownership, and the times where humans could be owned by others are over, luckily. GSR has my respect for being disturbed by that, even though he uses the internet.

Aside from that, yes, great pics, September.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I pop into the forums and first word i read was disturbing... >_> It's not quite disturbing, then again my friends are pretty much into the same thing I am and one of them is even fondly called "Inu" ... and wears a dog collar. o.o;

I agree, you are pretty.

September

Digimon Emperess
Zelsius;5035 said:
I believe everyone knows why collars should be interpreted as disturbing on a human, really. Collars are a sign of ownership, and the times where humans could be owned by others are over, luckily. GSR has my respect for being disturbed by that, even though he uses the internet.

Aside from that, yes, great pics, September.

Actually, they are not quite over unfortunatly. Many countries around the world still have slavery quite legal. And no, I do not agree with slavery at all in the slightest.

But besides that, I dont find the fetish disturbing. ^^ But that could just be because Im kinda into it.
And... thank you everyone! :3

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
September;5049 said:
Actually, they are not quite over unfortunatly. Many countries around the world still have slavery quite legal.
I was talking about America as I assume you're American.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
I don't find the collar disturbing, on the contrary, I find it quite liberating and awesome that you're not afraid to be yourself.
You look amazingly like my friend Katie though, so, when the picture came up on screen, I WTFd for a moment before realizing it wasn't her.
But, the shoot seems to have turned out well.

Arkyoptrix

Very artisticy. I don't mind the dog collar either.

But - this probably sounds like a stupid question - but what does S&M mean? Teach me, I'm hopeless with American and Canadian culture.